Lord, It Doesn't Matter

Up to chapter 8 this feels like a carbon copy of "release that witch". I mean its almost scary how similar it is

wow wow wow, suddenly 4 chapters.... aw yeah.

this manhua is really fun to read. hopefully, it won't be like other manhua in which the mc will go everywhere and make the story not focusing in anything.

It’s a good read, not all that amazing but by all means is it not horrible. I’d rate it a 7.7, a decent read

welll.... i like this in the sense that it provides illustration for a novel i enjoy but honestly you might as well not read it when it comes to the story line. because for about 50% of the things happening in it you wont know the reason...
if the mc is the wounded duck to his tiger brother how and why did they let him go so easily? where does the strangely superior sword of the female knights sword come from?
was the meeting with the little phoenix accident or deliberate
why is the mc's brother in bandages at the auction
why did the mc punch the brother of the phoenix pair over a slight dissagreement....
etc etc
edit also why is aleya so attached to the mc :p
which will also be the reason why this manga will either have to do a ton of backtracking or be scrapped in near future.... (30 chapters span about 2 books so i will give it either another 30 chapters before it will be scrapped or in which it needs to do a ton of backtracking)

edit: i would rate the novel a 7-8 but since this adaptation is missing a ton of information i would rate it at 5*

Power Uploader
based god..give me strength to power up trash!!! so it shall turn into golden trash!!! also..your mom is trash cuz I said so does it mean it's really trash? hue hue hue..

Contributor
"Lord, it doesn't matter."

I think this perhaps parses rather differently in English than what the translator had in mind? ~w~

I don't know what it is about this series, but something is just lacking here. I barely understand the mc's situation. There are a bunch of things about X city and Y city... I just don't quite get most of it, it doesn't seem to flow right.

WHERE ARE THE NEXT CHAPTERS.

I have something to say, I don't quiet understand the story, its a bit overwelming and ads a lot of new characters. Its difficult to keep up.
I hope you don't leave this Manga because I thing it has a lot of potencial. But however, as I said the main story is difficult to follow and it would be great to know some of background storys of some others characters like Alaya or others that I can't remember right now.

Users who are viewing this thread