Lord, It Doesn't Matter

Aggregator gang
It's funny I was just reading I Became a Progenitor Vampire that has the same name as MC

The English translation is Reed. Not Li De

sometimes the setting change makes no sense as they are too fast, and parts which are supposed to have comedy many a times are just awkward but i could pass it off as readable and interesting and would go with a 6 rating, in no way its comparable to witch or city lord, but its fine in its own way

The brother is an lost case while the sister is spoiling him too much. She is really talented but her talent is pointlessly wasted while she is besides her brother who doesn't really appreciate her

nao

Group Leader
Why do I read these kind of things and can't stop even though it's not that great

So in honesty , this manhua will come on top (want to /must read) if you don't have any (good/gold manga) to read .

Fed-Kun's army
It’s pretty random but it manages to stay interesting

@Xcochiloko well, from the west were the demonkin, so no wonder, from the north IT was the brother and sister couple, who were in the middle of a conquest campaign, and from the east his own brother if I'm not mistaken.

All the other forces meddling with him just want him dead, not the city in particular. (His brother also end in this category)

I may be mistaken, but anyway, that's how I understood it
Edit: typo

Dex-chan lover
its bad but but to the piont where it begins to loop back to being good

Users who are viewing this thread