Lost Chapter Scanlations

Group Leader
I'm the Translator and I think I did a pretty good job.
Hello, I am from the Tonikaku Daisuki Scans. We had initially promised to scanlate Nii-san Yandere Isekai but were unfortunately disbanded by then.

I am really thankful for your kind work to scan this series.

If possible, can you also scan some other titles which only have a few, like 3 or 10 chapters, left for scanlation and have been long finished or cancelled?

If interested, I will share all the title links and resources (like raws) available to me

Group Leader
Yo, I'm more than willing to do it if the chaps arent large. I also understand you guys for not being able to scanlate it on time. If you wanna suggest some mangas, feel free. Discord: tamakoshi69

if possible theres this manga that aready have alot of released chapters that are not translated and it seems to been abandoned by the previous translators.

Akuyaku Reijou no Ani ni Tensei Shimashita

Last edited:
To the people who are in this Scanlations, no words can describe how happy I am that you guys do what you do.

Also, can I ask you guys to do a certain manga or do I have to pay?

Group Leader
To the people who are in this Scanlations, no words can describe how happy I am that you guys do what you do.

Also, can I ask you guys to do a certain manga or do I have to pay?
yea you can recommend us about the series you'd like us to do. If we have free time, we'll try to do it and no you don't have to pay cuz we don't gatekeep chapters. Discord: tamakoshi69

Users who are viewing this thread