LOSTEND - Ch. 18

The kind of moral dilemma where there's no "right" answer. Delicious.
No, the right answer is to not covet immortality at the expense of the pain and suffering of unwilling people. Eat each other on a rotation, and maybe take people out of it when the signs show. If you turn into a monster, it is your time. Using people who don't consent to this shit is utterly insane.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly they should just find the Firekeeper and cash in the souls they have been gathering.

That, and keeping a goal in mind, it's like these guys don't understand the concept of hollowing.
They're making the Furtive Pygmy disappointed in them.

Dex-chan lover
Well I have a lot to think about.

• If you unalive yourself next to your respond point can you consume your previous corpse?
  • If Everyone is made of those flowers(roots) can you eat the flowers?
  • The little girl told the old guy to stop before he did something unredeemable to that lady corpse. Does this mean certain "inhuman" actions can accelerate the corruption?
  • Guy mentioned his "assigned end human"(pg.7 bottom left bubble). Does this mean what I think it means?
  • So will suicide turn you faster?
Thank for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
They are in Hell so ... nothing makes sense except reach the top.
That's not a good reason. Would you be satisfied if he propelled himself to the top using his fart? Nothing makes sense except reach the top, right?

Dex-chan lover
That's not a good reason. Would you be satisfied if he propelled himself to the top using his fart? Nothing makes sense except reach the top, right?
Using fart would be a weapon by an end human, I bet. This manga is starting to become a rip-off Ingo Islands.

I would not even be surprised if there would be a natural human here with an 11-inch sausage.

Dex-chan lover
Well I have a lot to think about.

• If you unalive yourself next to your respond point can you consume your previous corpse?
  • If Everyone is made of those flowers(roots) can you eat the flowers?
  • The little girl told the old guy to stop before he did something unredeemable to that lady corpse. Does this mean certain "inhuman" actions can accelerate the corruption?
  • Guy mentioned his "assigned end human"(pg.7 bottom left bubble). Does this mean what I think it means?
  • So will suicide turn you faster?
Thank for the chapter.
I think, those flowers are infinite, so probably it would be a good source if you stay there. HOWEVER, you will get thirsty and be tempted to drink at the river of ... death. One look at the river and you'll drown ( yes it will draw you in ).

Suicides is already a fact that can cause end humans, as warned in chapters 4 - 5. I think the little girl already is an end human...

Assigned end humans ... must be for weapons. Wait for them to die and take their organ as a weapon. The bigger end human you kill the better weapon - e.g. you will get a full armor if you killed the big-headed end human from chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread