Lout of Count's Family

wai wth? whered all the chapters go???

i swear if someone was uploading all these to social media or elsewhere

edit: wai so does reaperscans have to disband now cuz they got dmca??? 😭

@crazybars reaperscans posted the dmca notice on their discord, they had to remove all chapters because otherwise they'd get a cease and desist notice....

Aggregator gang
Damn, Reaper Scans was more accurate than Leviatan Scans. Both are better than the MTL with no proofreading trash on some aggregators though.

@botanics

I see. That is very unusual early legal pressure than normal. I understand now.

Some of their members must have got individually identified and traced early through some method like image drm purchase info. Now it makes sense. That's unfortunate, but at that point it would indeed make more sense to stop.

Aggregator gang
if you guys really wanna read it, you can do it on https://leviatanscans.com/comics/929440-trash-of-the-counts-family

they up to ch 21

Manganelo is farther along just gotta deal w annoying ad images... isekaiscans(?) has it too but I think they are bugging out atm cuz their chapters keep getting interrupted by ads that are worse than pop ups they just take over the screen at random 🙄 ain’t nobody got time for that

Fed-Kun's army
whaaaa, the chapters are gone!! gonna go read at leviatan scans, thanks for sharing that information... hope they don't take them down too 😥 i wish people wouldn't share on social media... a pity

So Reaperscans got DMCA, so they had to stop translating chapters and take chapters down. It sucks man😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
Fucking hate it when they DMCA , like give us a fucking official translation before you DMCA

Dex-chan lover
Fuck the shit author and whatnot. You all are only to blame for not, providing legal means to read it. Piracy is always a service problem, so servers better. That means get licensed copies out faster and, more importantly, CATCH THEM UP TO THE FUCKING RAWS FASTER. If it is licensed, you are getting paid for the work, get that shit caught up. Tired of manga and manhwa grtting licensed and meandering their way translating never getting caught up.

Come on, guys, this is what the anime industry learned awhile ago. Simulreleases are needed

@Khulmach ikr like groups always say to not repost the chapters online and such but these ppl prob be thinking like

"idc. the authors, company whatever wont even find/see these posts"

Users who are viewing this thread