Lout of Count's Family

I have read the novel and didn't know there was a webcomic.
and believe me the story only gets better and more interesting.
spoilers
He will have a dragon,mermaid,crown prince of the kingdom,a wolf king,a high-level mage who is also a princess,elves,rich traders and obviously the OP edgy isekai MC as ally but unlike trash isekai, the pacing is good and he himself doesn't become OP(as far as i read)
read the novel, you won't regret it.

As someone who read the novel, y'all should stay until the end because starts going crazy and awesome later. The plot of the novel is really intricate and amazing! Character developments are also great and they even have 3-5 solo chapters just to emphasize their growth and development!

Please do continue supporting this!

@djasindra

They're very different on multiple levels. The only real similarity is the isekai villain/villainess premise, which I assure you, is extremely common.

@djasindra

That statement is so incredibly broad it applies to every single fictional character who applies otherworldly knowledge/perks without having omniscienceā€”as long as they aren't always right, that comparison still applies. If they are always right with no unexpected results, it's probably a mary sue/gary stu self-insert fantasy anyhow.

There are an incredible number of isekai villainess, isekai side character, isekai book, isekai phone novel, isekai game, etc. stories. By and large, your description there applies to most of them, because the characters do things ("changing stuff") and don't always succeed ("thinking it will be best and misread some situations"). Admittedly, it is a genre/trope, but it's also a rather gargantuan generalization.

Cy

Why mangadex still chapter 12 while other apps already reach chapter 16..??
@Touje in 1stkissmanga or in taadd.com

@Cy
what apps that already reached 16 tho?

edit: oh nvm, found it on readkomik...watermarks are a bit annoying

OH MY GOD HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS WAS GETTING A MANHWA

OH MY GOD THAT PROLOGUE, MY KEUK IS SO HARD AAAAAAAA.

OH MY GOD RA-

Cough, ahem, anyway, quite excited for this series since I purposefully left the novel for quite a good while for it to mass chapters, though i did get pretty far and iirc it never felt boring or like it was falling off in terms of excitement, let's see how this goes.

manga pretty good i like it, mc is ducking broken but at least he has powers also y he be looking like an absouloute chaddddd why hasnā€™t he been pulling girls left and right???? was it because his personality

This is really good!!! I like it so much that I wanna read the novel. It's so funny that I just realized that the two cats are those two siblings. I was so confused, like what? who? whaaa?? HAHHAHAAH Anyway, thank you for both of the translators!! I love you guys!! Keep up the good work. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread