Lout of Count's Family

I LOVE this kind of elegant, charismatic and charming character I'd love to see more, especially male characters since it's rare for me to find anyone as wonderful, he's well educated, has proper hygiene, he's kind but doesn't show it off for the world to see, he's just doing his thing and he's amazing at it, he's not forcing himself to do thing he doesn't want to do, he helps people and animals and just any living being, so he's an empath, he's just such a pure soul aaah I'm in love~
And he's not like those stuck up princes in some stories where they are literally going agaisnt human rights and forcing themselves into the heroine and she's just like "oh..." wow what a reaction! 🙄
Still, they're the bad guys but then she falls in love like wtf and it's....SO ANNOYING DAMN IT WTF JAPAN??!!!!
Anyway, so I'm glad that the Korean ones know how to be human...while the chinese ones....do I even need to talk about anyone's rights honestly? There's so much drama and everybody hates everybody and everything, it's suffocating, boring, insane and just pathetic tbh.
So yup, it's rare to find some good ones with consent, and the shounen ones have absolutely clueless, extremely banal personality and looking men like wtf??!! What are they supposed to fall for ?? Cause he's the "hero" or some sh*t??!
And cause wow, he doesn't seem like it but sometimes....he THINKS ! Wooooowww so the MC is so terrible that when he does something everyone else does he's loved?? WHAT THE F#CK ??!!!
....my bad, I just loved this story compared to all the sh*ts I've been putting up with from those other stories, this one is wonderful though and this guy is so amazing it makes me want to meet him in real life, he's obviously so kind and is just doing things to help and even if he says it's for another reason, the fact is he helps any living being that might be in danger and that's so attractive cause he doesn't show it off like those other fools, and doesn't make whole commentaries and monologues about how he'll achieve his goals, what those are and how important his people are to him, no he doesn't need that cause it's obvious by his actions since he himself praises them when they do good, saying to the cook that the food is great...etc he's sublime!

Pun

Big thank you to reaper scans, you guys are the MVPs.

@MinGenius if you like the manhwa and don't mind reading just text. Then I reccomend you read the actual novel. Wuxiaworld is translating it at the moment and it has over 600 chapters.

i think we should slap a villainess tag on this 1. because it's hitting all the right narrative beats and 2. cale being an honorary villainess is incredibly funny to me

hey thank you for translating!
omg first I was a lil bit sceptical, but WOWW sign me up for this manhwa. such a gem 🤩

Thanks for translating. Listing the corresponding novel chapter is always very helpful too. Decided to start reading the novel cuz of that. I'm up to chapter 50 in the novel, and I'm really enjoying this guy, reminds me of a more intentional Harold from the unending death flags story. I feel very little cliche effect from the story, and I really enjoy Cale's family and acquaintances. Can't wait to see stuff depicted, especially
Cale's holy shield against the bomb event. Also can't wait to see tsundere dragon.
I almost feel overwhelmed considering there's over 600 chapters in the novel, I'm wondering if this manhwa can even last that long. But One Piece and Hajime No Ippo are a thing, so here's hoping it's a fantastic long run.

I second Phlatwoods' suggestion about slapping a villainess tag on this. Ya'll know we only ever click that tag for stories just like this. The only thing it's missing is a broken engagement!

@MinGenius man I totally feel you with the male leads and their blatant human rights violations lol, unfortunately I have seen plenty of korean webtoons do this too, and then there are just webtoons where if you think about it long enough, it's weird that the main characters are supposed to be good people but then they do nothing to solve poverty or other injustices in their own country (bc the main characters are always nobility/royalty in these stories lol)

This is really entertaining, I spammed the next chapter button without even realizing until reaching the lastest up because I was super immersed. Thanks for the translations!!

!!!!! I did not know there was a manhwa and I am low-key hyperventilating about it before I even read it!!!!

thank you for all who make this possible for us to read..
the author, the drawer, and also the translator.

Double-page supporter
I was checking this out because the cover looked gorgeous af but damn i stayed for the plot

I practically marathoned the novel and im in love

Oooh I'm liking this!!! Hopefully it stays clear of any shounen tropes 😓 I wouldn't want to see a good story go to waste.

Thank you for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread