Lout of Count's Family

Holy shit?!?? I just found this and I'm fucking Happy rn!!!💜💜

I haven't finish the novel yet, but I low-key want to punch Cale's face, he's so cute

The worst part about Korean fans is that they are insulting because they ask for an official translation, we understand that it is wrong, but they are insulting only because they respectfully request a legal translation.

Geez, the only answer they put is simply learned the language as if not everyone is capable of learning it, someone, people are not capable of learning it easily.

Contributor
Well... you can learn Korean and then read on illegal sites............ (which feels more like something that can damage their sales) ... you can find a lot of them. "on Korean for Koreans"
but they don't really rise their voices because they are powerless against them... "kill one, two more shall take its place"
sigh...
well... at least they got "some" publicity from "Translation hating"........................

Dex-chan lover
Basically what I'm reading in the comment section is that this has a high chance of being DMCA'd so I have to download all the chapters now

look, i know that we, free readers, doesnt give any profits to the author. Its hard to stop piracy. But having a lot of fans all around the world enjoying your work, isnt that wonderful? I mean we still dont have any official english for this title

THIS FINALLY GOT AN ADAPTATION IM SERIOUSLY CRYING!!!

well, the art is so-so and very different from my imagination but its to be expected. i got so used to a lot of fan arts that it was shocking to finally see the official art but i'll get used to it.

i cant wait to meet the rest of the characters!

pacing is slower than i expected or compared tot her krn comics (?) but a lot of great scenes still got skipped which can't be helped. hopefully, they do justice to the side character's developments too.

might be bias of me but the novel is seriously better!

well, fans doesnt give u money.

and people need money to live.

i understand why the author is mad that her manhwa are spread for free on illegal website. however, i believe we reader also would love to read the official if they have the english ver of it!!

i bought lots of coins from leh***/ta**y/linewebt***/kakao***e (til around 150USD) EVERYMONTH just so i can read good manhwa while supporting the author at the same time, and so are many other people. isnt it wonderful then? being paid and having fans at the same time!

the problem could be solved easily once they provide us with the official english translation, however then, i found out that there were a statement from the author that the manhwa is exclusive! “from koreans to koreans only” statement. isnt it ridiculous? that way only making those illegal translation spread even more 😅

Ooh! I love it! Cale is beautiful! Everyone is beautiful, even Billos! I love how it seems to be following along properly with the novel, right down to the lemonade. One point that worried me is the man-eating tree. It's supposed to be completely white, along with the land around it. It's an important plot point that comes up again after black mana is introduced, so the artist is a bit faulty here. I'll forgive them, since Cale has the perfect image to go with his bluffing personality. BTW, the tag doesn't exist on this site, but 'unreliable narrator' is definitely a clue to Cale's true self.

As far as the xenophobia goes, that's definitely not the author (probably the artist or platform) causing the manga to not get a proper English translation (which I would certainly buy every volume of). The author properly partnered with Wuxiaworld for the novel's English translation. For everyone who wants to read ahead, the novel is at chapter 592, and A LOT of crazy stuff goes down. Highly recommended that you head over and read it.

Dex-chan lover
give me some recomendation pls that have same vibe like this manhwa...

Contributor
i know that we, free readers, doesnt give any profits to the author.
fans doesnt give u money.
You can but depends on the contract + platform. (+ Future stuff)
however then, i found out that there were a statement from the author that the manhwa is exclusive! “from koreans to koreans only” statement.
Dunno about the Author... Korean community said that for sure.

Remember! Do not confuse the author of tcf with the webtoon artist! The author has not said anything regarding this, it was only the artist responding via twitter and asking to report illegal translations! They are two different people!

oh god !!! This series has such magnificent artworks !!! Love this art style😍

Thank you for picking this series.😊 Raws at chp 21 atm, and I am looking forward to the updates.

Users who are viewing this thread