Lout of Count's Family

If you guys are thinking about reading the novel you should OMG it is quite long but so intense and it is still ongoing. It gets better and better with more twists. you really grow to love the characters.

Ive read the novel and around chapter 50 it becomes typical generic shounen garbage. I guess I expected too much from shounen tag.

I’m reading the novel now but I still need to ask... what is up with the lemon tea??? They make such a huge deal about it and I’m just ???

Aggregator gang
Read this when reading Novel. Use this as illustrations.

I'm happy like everyone else that it got a manga. KR mangas are better then CN comics. Rarely do KR novels that are translated are given manga translations for us it's hard to see content

I wish the raws updated more than once a week, I need

to see Alberu already. Cale needs his brother

Alright so I'm at Chapter 173 of the novel and I gotta say, pretty good work overall even if the artist for the manhwa has some absolutely idiotic opinions. Definitely would recommend for people who like the concept of this story. The prose is a bit weird for english natives though so you can't really speedread it.

Dex-chan lover
sequal resounding fanservice for novel readers! clap the novel is more defined and it's straight from the dialogue in the novel. (or at least the translation)

Chapters got deleted, I believe it was up to chpt. 13 before they did, if others are trying to find what chapter they last viewed.

Stop saying DMCA. That never actually stops anyone. Also, it's too soon for legal pressure as well.

It's prolly scanslator group related drama.

Stop reposting tcf on social media!!!

https://twitter.com/copin_webtoon/status/1303928141472124929?s=21

Users who are viewing this thread