Lout of Count's Family

wait, dont tell me the two cats at the start of the chapter is actually the two siblings that told Cale that the Man-eating tree will eat him?????

@somaanggoro
Well the fur color and the hair color are the same, and it was also mentioned that lock(?) Can also transform. So it might be them but it would be too early to assume

YOOOOOOOOO I DIDN'T KNOW TCF GOT A WEBTOON
Highkey amazing WN, hopefully this will garner it more attention that it deserves!

A bit of a spoiler. The story is good. There's a reason it has a high ranking in novelupdates. And the art is great as well. So its going to be a great read.

Dex-chan lover
after rereading beyond these chapters. my dude is pasty but I'm sincerely sad that they didn't did to make him "look drunk" as it's a recurring feat he uses to his advantage.
but then again, the blushing mighty fine be some gay tension. this story is like the typical rise to power shounen protagonist but no harem women, just cute followers
I love how close the translation follows the novel's dialogue, though their are cut snippets and some lines are further explained. both are good- and you can binge the +500 novel chapters rn.
glad to see this~ keep up the translations!

ahhh! the novel art piece is now a manhwa. i'm already hyped for the scenes with ancient powers

I started the novel like a few months ago and dropped it.. kinda glad i did since now there’s a manhwa and i personally like it better to read a manhwa without reading the novel (if it has any) i am so fucking happy that there’s a manhwaaa🥰🥰

Woah, interesting! I feel the voice/accent and the narration. So good! Waiting for some action time with powers or magic? 😍

Not even a day and the author already found this and exposed it in Twitter... sighhhh

I can't stop fangirling and savoring every image. The art and novel is so gorgeous, thank you so much for translating this!!! 😭😭😭✨

Users who are viewing this thread