Lout of Count's Family

Double-page supporter
That cover is good and none of the tag combinations give immediate red flags. If this just turns out to be fantasy animal raising I’d be happy with that

Group Leader
how tf does this only have 300k views-

wow leviatan scans has good quality and good manhwas but sometimes you have to wait forever-

First, I read the manhwa until chapter 25, got impatient with just the few chapters, then I found out about the novel. Now, I'm reading the novel (binge-reading chapter 109 currently). I like the novel better, because the novel describes things (the plot, the events, the items, the characters, etc.) more detail. So, I understand the story much better. But I still read the manhwa to see the baby Black Dragon. It was so cute. The kittens too. I've read the novel, past the part the Black Dragon got its name. I won't spoil the name here though ;p
I really, really like "Trash of the Count's Family". The story develops gradually, bit by bit, one development makes another development. Almost all of the characters are interesting too. Many said that the first 20 chapters are slow, but I advise you to just keep reading. I found it a really compelling story, even after reading many chapters.

So Happy that this novel is adapted into manhwa yet the art is not that satisfying. But still good

I really reccomend this novel. It’s just that good that i bought the novel in Korean (i MTL it 🙃) yes, i love it that much.

Good art, meh adaptation. They omitted details here and there so the pacing looks weird.

man, why it's so gay. korean is just joinned the Jap's Fujoshi culture, disgusting.😈

Users who are viewing this thread