Lout of Count's Family

Ma pire crainte est arriver. J'ai pas les mots à part une haine immense envers Delitoon (j'essaye de rester polie).

Group Leader
the novel's pretty good too
it has around 628 chapters rn

also why tf is everyone writing in french? or at least what i think is french

Fed-Kun's army
Damn damn I just realized today that Trash of the Count's Family manhwa already translated!!! Even though it's my fav KR novel... You all who still didn't read the novel, I highly recommend the novel, you can read on novelupdates. It's such an awesome novel

Up to chapter 33 is already translated. Search for it in google if you want to read the new chapters

Dex-chan lover
Yo I want a spoiler before reading this : Is this Choi Han from the description gonna exchange nostalgic talks with the MC about their real and fictional Earths? If it happens, how much of the story contains it?

how fun we have big gaps in chapters and instead diff groups upload same chapters....
great manga, horrible catfight translations

@IdanaHamz
it takes a long time for Choi Han to learn about Cale/Kim Sok true identity and origin, when it happens they only talk a little about food. Keep in mind that Choi Han was isekaid years before Cale/Kim Sok was even born, so the world wasn't really the same, and also both characters aren't really the type to sit down and have a heart-to-heart.

Annoyingly boring. Put down in my bottom 10% of manga as it’s just dull. Won’t recommend until the story develops or a time skip

For someone who wants to live quietly, he does the opposite of it 😂 I like this

MCM

>Yet another one I'll have to read on a thieving mirror, good job y'all

I love the novel of this 🥰
Raon revenge is amazing too how it was describe is truly on 🔥 🔥 🔥 I'm excited to see the other characters, the crown prince haha 😂 The Whale tribe, Queen of the Jungle, Elves, Tiger Tribe, necromancer, so on hahaha 😂
600+ of chapters in novel hopefully they'll do it until the end.

Users who are viewing this thread