Love Agency - Ch. 25 - Advice from a Friend

Dex-chan lover
Advice reversal. Yes, it is better to stay away from her. But both of them have the same problem: Being in love with a troublesome girl.

The popular ones always get attached to the ones they can't have.

Building muscle mass to increase metabolism is a very real and functional way to lose weight. Or more specifically, get healthier. And we have been shown that he does have some muscle despite his shape.

Well she is a recovering attention whore as established last chapter. She at least KNOWS she is toxic and trying to fix it somehow. Unlike the FMC.
Mari is on the same path, but hasn't gotten nearly as far, partially because her starting point was much worse. She probably needs a lot of healing (or maybe "rehabilitate" is a better word) first. And Kon hasn't gotten that far as it is, although she's at least moving.

Calling it now my boy Pon is gonna slim down, become even more of a catch, and the moment it happens, that basic bitch Marie will stop caring about him
Well, if she feels he's attractive, he stops being non-threatening, which is why she attached her feelings to him in the first place.

Well, he is certainly in the teritory of "too good for her" imo. He deserves better. Better than any girl shown so far in the story at least.
Sure, he deserves better. But more than that he deserves what he wants.

Double-page supporter
The man said he was bulking; Kon said she liked muscles. My man, Pon, finna hit the hardest lean cut and glow up in human history.

Dex-chan lover
would be great if pon went bear. definitely an underrepresented body type in stories like these

Dex-chan lover
Pon, just say you want to be heartier ffs! Being fat or skinny makes almost any health problem worse. It even makes surgeries more hazardous

Dex-chan lover
All of the guys in this series are great and deserve the world, and all of the girls in this series are so toxic and/or delusional they don't deserve any of the guys gunning for em LOL

NGL I've caught feelings for plenty of toxic girls so I get how they feel, but it's also a kind of delusion, the "I can fix her" or more accurately the "if we got together, she'd treat me better than she does other people" narcissistic enabler delusion. My boys Seki, Pon, and even Nanto need some therapy and to get out there and meet some more well adjusted girls.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, didn't expect this wholesome of a chapter with how most romance manga head nowadays....
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
"Advice from a friend really hits!"

So true. If you're struggling to maintain a workout routine, a workout buddy is the way to go.

Supporter
I was about to say this was the best chap of the series byt then MrHTuber left now i'm sad

Dex-chan lover
the more i read this the more i realize the actual treats here were never the female characters, it was always the male characters. girlfriends can be an A tier thing to have, but bros who give it to you straight like Seki are S tier and so much better

Dex-chan lover
Hoping Nanto understands Seki's side of things one day and we suddenly have a "Dansei Koukousei no Nichijou" type chapter down the line

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, did someone just solve a misunderstanding through dialogue, in a fucking manga? And before it spiraled into a pointless crossed-wires arc to boot? What a momentous occasion.

Dex-chan lover
Bro is one of those types that are always bulking just to say "But wait, the cut is is gonna be INSANE." :lul:
But at least hes got a workout buddy to motivate him now.
And you saw at the end where he takes his school shirt off and starts going ham on running

I have high hopes for Pon

Users who are viewing this thread