Love Agency - Ch. 25 - Advice from a Friend

Dex-chan lover
All of the guys in this series are great and deserve the world, and all of the girls in this series are so toxic and/or delusional they don't deserve any of the guys gunning for em LOL

NGL I've caught feelings for plenty of toxic girls so I get how they feel, but it's also a kind of delusion, the "I can fix her" or more accurately the "if we got together, she'd treat me better than she does other people" narcissistic enabler delusion. My boys Seki, Pon, and even Nanto need some therapy and to get out there and meet some more well adjusted girls.
The author is doing a hell of a job making the female characters look like garbage in this manga, that's almost a talent

Dex-chan lover
Seki is just a priceless treasure, a bright light that shines into the hearts of men, illuminating all those who stand in his vicinity; in another age he would've been the prophet of a religion, worshipped and loved by the masses

Dex-chan lover
Seki is so chill that he didn't even bring up the fact that he saw Mari and Pon together (or he did bring and I forgot?)

Dex-chan lover
Cut the fatphobia, let him be a thick king!
He is legit overweight though not thick (which lost its meaning long time ago imo). Any good homie would tell his bro to get healthier. He is even doing it himself along side him. There is nothing wrong with that. Seki is prime bro material.

He is legit overweight though not thick (which lost its meaning long time ago imo). Any good homie would tell his bro to get healthier. He is even doing it himself along side him. There is nothing wrong with that. Seki is prime bro material.
You misunderstand, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be healthy. But being healthy isn't the focus here. He's being pushed to lose weight so a girl will like him, that's just shallow. Fat people are sexy in their own way, they shouldn't have to change to be loved.

Dex-chan lover
both of you fr need to find better girl to love. and speak for yourself MC you pot calling the keetle black

Dex-chan lover
I'm so rooting for Pon.
His battle is really harsh.
His crush hate him. At least Fmc having some changes but micro size. Kon is just feel impossible man.

Users who are viewing this thread