Love Agency - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Effort

Dex-chan lover
My Pon x Kon ship! No!
3708_why_god_why.png

Double-page supporter
SLIGHT IMPROVEMENTS!

still odd we are coming to the conflict/reasoning so quick? or its just a tease - either way good to see Pon interact with the girl he likes and successfully get her attention

Dex-chan lover
Kon was already on the right track, and she is the one with the most information of the four.
Pon wouldn't have included Mari of he knew, and Mari wouldn't have told Kon of she knew either.

Dex-chan lover
Could it be because Kon is aware that Mari and Pon are in contact, meanwhile Mari doesn't even know that Pon knows Kon? Nah that couldn't be it.
What is going on with comments this week. I swear this is at least the 7th time/series I have seen where it's like people are not paying attention to the story(the comment you replied to). It's really weird, because normally I don't see it happen like this, and now it feels like it's every couple series.

Like I literally have like 700+ series in my ongoing reading list on mangadex, a couple dozen webnovels I read(and more I am behind on), and several dozen webtoons. Series, character names, plot developments can easily get jumbled and blurred together unless there is something super unique/distinguishing.

Yet even I can remember that basic detail for this series(Kon knew Mari and Pon are in contact/friends).

To add to your point, Kon is a very intelligent and perceptive individual(she was halfway to figuring things out on her own). While Mari is a pretty oblivious airhead type girl. Of course only one would put the dots together.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, if a chubby girl put all that effort for me. I would be heavily moved - not because of the weight loss, but because the big sacrifice that a person has to do to accomplish their objective for YOU.

Dex-chan lover
Mari couldnt connect the dots while Kon connected them straight away. Im in the belief that Mari doenst think at all.
Well, just remember the chapters where she explicitly asked Kon to pilot her like a robot😂! She lost the power of “think” quite a while back…

Double-page supporter
How can anyone be this retarded and not fail the high school entrance exam?

Dex-chan lover
To add to your point, Kon is a very intelligent and perceptive individual(she was halfway to figuring things out on her own). While Mari is a pretty oblivious airhead type girl. Of course only one would put the dots together.
To add even more, Kon described him as disgusting, which is the opposite of what Mari thinks of Pon. That's contradictory information, so she had a reason to dismiss it being him.

Also, it's a bit funny how people are complaining about a character making another character figure things out, rather than stumbling in the dark, when the latter is generally one of the biggest complaints people have about romcoms.

I know we all hate Mari but it's not like she knew about their relationship
I don't.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread