Love Agency - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Ketogenic

Double-page supporter
North Pole ? not South Pole?
Pretty sure. There is no Penguin on North Pole
Frankly I am more annoyed with how the chapter insists on saying that Kon went to the north pole, and then it lies to our faces showing her surrounded by penguins
Those aren’t penguins, they’re Puffins. And they do live in the North Pole.

Dex-chan lover
From a comedic standpoint I would expect Pon to lose weight for one chapter and have it bounce back by the next, but given it's Akasaka Aka the possibility isn't zero for it to become a permanent design change, so I'm looking forward to what happens.

Dex-chan lover
From a comedic standpoint I would expect Pon to lose weight for one chapter and have it bounce back by the next, but given it's Akasaka Aka the possibility isn't zero for it to become a permanent design change, so I'm looking forward to what happens.
expecting his face to not really change, maybe he loses a bit of the belly, but it'll be the night and day difference once his top goes off. i'm sure aka will save that for a nice laugh later down the road though

Dex-chan lover
whats peoples problem with the main girl again?
She's insufferable, judging Seki when he has done nothing wrong, the man is just trying to help a friend workout and she's somehow confused why he's also working out with him

"You're just trying to become popular huh?" Bitch who cares if that's why he's doing it?

Plus everything Kon has said about her is true, she really can't do shit without someone else's help, and has a few screws loose when it comes to love or even talking to the opposite sex

What solidified my hate for her is when she called him "scary" and basically abandoned him after he went out of his way to save her from a pair of creeps that were trying to prey on her in the broadcasting club

Users who are viewing this thread