Love Agency - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Choice

Dex-chan lover
So that's the real reason she preferred someone with that personality.

That was a bit of a random fall. And a bit of random appearances.

This pace was not like it has been before. Doesn't smell like the same author is in control.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the trad!
I like this story, even if in the comments it seems to be an unpopular opinion

Dex-chan lover
It's not the horse that expensive. its the plot of land to properly keep it, the maintenance such as foods,supplement,etc it will easily outcost a car. in the long run its even worse.

Dex-chan lover
So are they going to contact the authorities or are they going to convince mom with the Power Of Teen Friendship™
They are gonna talk no jutsu her so good, not only will she stop abusing Mari, she will turn her whole life around!

Dex-chan lover
Once again Aka has a chapter retreading concepts he's already written extensively in Oshi no Ko and Love is War, and once again I'm afraid to go back and reread either and notice how much of his own writing he has lifted word for word.

Also, world's most laughable "dramatic moment" with Mari suddenly flying down the stairs with no warning.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it doesn't overstay it welcome, and looks like its going to reach a nice ending with everything resolved. So that's nice. Will going to miss Pon and Seki chad duo though.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to give this a chance eventually, now I don't know whether the ending means is the best time or a good time to change my mind?
What do you guys think? Guess I'll look forward to see your opinions for the next chapter.

Group Leader
Oh it's getting axed? Who would have guessed? What? No way! I cannot believe this is happening! Oh my god! Wow this was such a disgrace upon my evening. I cannot believe my favourite series is getting axed. I was just about to try and actually enjoy it too! What!

MD@Home
Did she tried to do a backflip from stairs or something? That scene was stupid af.

Dex-chan lover
Is this getting axed or something? I dunno, just gives off the feeling. This whole thing hasn't been very great to be honest.
It's says it's getting axed in the last page, the next chapter is going to be the last one.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not proud of what I'm about to say, but...

Foursome ending confirmed?

In more seriousness, that Axe ending came out of nowhere (well maybe not entirely so, if you look at the previous chapters in hindsight). I wonder if Aka himself made the decision to stop since as a doubly successful author he should have enough leniency to try out new ideas, even if not super popular. Or was it so unsuccessful commercially that it didn't matter who was writing it? I'm sad to see this manga go, it was growing on me a lot as it went, I was always excited when a chapter came out.

Are people just not reading? The manga is getting axed.
Kinda sad, I enjoyed the ride though. Reading manga has been both a blessing and a curse. Berserk author died, act-age author didn't act his age, hunter hunter hiatus, vagabond, time paradox ghost writer, red hood... and every other manga that didn't see the light of day that I thought was good.

Users who are viewing this thread