Love and Hate and Love (Unrequited Love Yuri Anthology) - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Manio - It's no use crying over spilt milk

No, the main characters are Chii-chan (black-haired girl) and Ryou (the light-haired girl). Manami is the girl who Ryou started dating. There aren't any boys involved here. How do I know? I bought the anthology myself.
Hmm,so the translation is with the errors? What word is being used in the original in the black speech bubble on page 36(in this translation it's "I got a boyfriend" and the word "boyfriend" is used many times going forward)...Also it's still a little bit confusing because in my understanding Ryou wanted to be less dependent on her friend (main character)...I don't know,maybe translation is at fault again...

Last edited:
Group Leader
Just so people know, this translation is pretty much a rewrite. The "boyfriend" here is actually a girl named Manami. This "translator" has no idea what they're doing.
Uh... Manami is the main character if you see the name tag when they were kindergarten

Group Leader
As you can see the characters are まなみ for the black haired kid, and Manami IS the main character, as for the boyfriend part the black bubble's raw dialogue was 恋人ができた in which can be seen both ways as both a girl and a boy since it really wasnt practically shown in either of the pages. Of course I'm not saying that my translations is accurate to any sense

As you can see the characters are まなみ for the black haired kid, and Manami IS the main character, as for the boyfriend part the black bubble's raw dialogue was 恋人ができた in which can be seen both ways as both a girl and a boy since it really wasnt practically shown in either of the pages. Of course I'm not saying that my translations is accurate to any sense
Thanks for clarification.

Dex-chan lover
My fucking God I live for those toxic yuri relationships, and this author just doesn't miss those!
Thanks a lot for the chapter!

Group Leader
I made a small naming error, ryou-chan is supposed to be suzu-chan, let me see if i can edit it

Out of curiosity, what do you think of Chii-chan shedding a tear while Ryou pushes/distances from her on the last page after being asked to please stay with her? Looks to me Ryou changed her mind and will keep her boyfriend which would break my heart but hopefully I'm wrong and overcomplicating this

Group Leader
As you can see here, and I don't know why you cut it out from your image, it IS Ryou-chan. That's either her real name and Suzu is her nickname, or it's the other way around (涼 can be read as either, but Mamami SPECIFICALLY calls her Ryou-chan). As for Manami and Chii-chan, yeah, it's not really clear in the story who the black-haired girl is unless you notice the nametags there, so that's my bad.

The characters here are: Ryou (light-haired girl, who is also called Suzu in just one page through a small nametag), Manami (black-haired girl), and Chii-chan (the girlfriend). Again, there are no boys involved here as evidenced by page 5: "Just so you know, Manami, the person I'm dating is a girl." and page 6: "I want to focus on my GIRLFRIEND, so I don't think I'll be able to contact you much anymore." It's very clear here that she's referring to a girl (彼女).

Last edited:
Group Leader
As you can see here, and I don't know why you cut it out from your image, it IS Ryou-chan. That's either her real name and Suzu is her nickname, or it's the other way around (涼 can be read as either, but Mamami SPECIFICALLY calls her Ryou-chan). As for Manami and Chii-chan, yeah, it's not really clear in the story who the black-haired girl is unless you notice the nametags there, so that's my bad.

The characters here are: Ryou (light-haired girl, who is also called Suzu in just one page through a small nametag), Manami (black-haired girl), and Chii-chan (the girlfriend). Again, there are no boys involved here as evidenced by page 5: "Just so you know, Manami, the person I'm dating is a girl." and page 6: "I want to focus on my GIRLFRIEND, so I don't think I'll be able to contact you much anymore." It's very clear here that she's referring to a girl (彼女).
Oh yeah i forgot about the ryou in the scripts my bad, ill make the necessary edits for clarification if theres any thing that is well bothering you just ping me up, my translations are not the least bit accurate nor trustable so it really helps for a second party to check it, much obliged for the feedback

Group Leader
Ive edited the necessary edits to make, if there are more reactions just feel free to mention me @afkeroge thanks for the feedback

Dex-chan lover
Eh. Just another typical "I won't confess and then get mad when my crush finds someone" story.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. Just another typical "I won't confess and then get mad when my crush finds someone" story.
It's even worse. This girl was absolutely deluded. It wasn't so much "I'm in love, but too scared to confess" it was "we are in love and she's waiting for me to confess" with the little caveat of all being in her head. Ryou basically landed the red flag to end all red flags and can't do anything about it. Amazingly twisted.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Manami's possessiveness is already hinted in how she calls her (now) girlfriend, even before she blackmailed her with the threat of self-harm.

Their preschool days had her tagged as Suzu in hiragana, but Manami opted to call her with an alternative reading of the kanji (Ryou) and she only ever addressed her that way. Seeing that they're on first-name basis, I doubt Ryou is her surname; knowing preschool nametags, I doubt that nametag wouldn't have been changed had her name actually been Ryou instead of Suzu.

So Ryou was a name Manami made up for Suzu, a name only she gets to use for her, which reinforced how much of an idealized, exclusive, self-possessed image she held of Suzu/Ryou in her mind.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, I don't know man. At least they are not gonna freeze in the winter... right?
Yooooooo! Finally some one else whos read it! The camera and all of the wild shit they got up too gee whiz what a silly couple of goose's they were

Dex-chan lover
Wow, there's Menhera and then there's whatever the hell I just read.

Users who are viewing this thread