Love Bullet - Ch. 6 - "See You Later"

Group Leader
And that's a wrap for Volume 1! This is a great time to rec this manga to others now that Koharu's first mission arc is over - please help us spread the word!

LOVE BULLET is by a rookie author and any engagement on X/Twitter will help her posts' performance on the algorithm and help increase her visibility to Japanese users as well. Volume 1 officially releases on July 22nd, and we're working on a guide for our next release with step-by-step instructions on how to buy the physical volume or digital version for anyone who wants to directly help increase the manga's chances of avoiding early cancellation.

We hope you've enjoyed the chapters up to now as much as we have!
8ce.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Who's cutting 100 onions right next to me? It hurts.

(p.s: if it ends up being standard practice that the cupids need to help a loved one move on from their deaths on their first day on the job and we see the other 3 girls' backgrounds, I'll lose it)

Dex-chan lover
An amazing farewell of a chapter. :meguuusad:
I was waiting for the headshot, and man i love it.
With a kind of story like this one, so many amazing moments, like the love headshot or the dead to cupid, are for sure. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
"can cupids even eat?" I mean i assume that'd be ok in their 'human' form but weren't they sharing a mcdonalds after their 'mission' in chapter 0 unless that counts as non canon

unless it moves on to a diff group of cupids in another city. or even, another country if the author does enough research or so

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

thats rough, learning you were reborn on your birthday after you had to choose a perfect date for your friend who has been grieving you these past five years around your birthday. glad that it was tackled early though, now both of them can move on to while fondly remembering their time together and emotional growth.

Dex-chan lover
"can cupids even eat?" I mean i assume that'd be ok in their 'human' form but weren't they sharing a mcdonalds after their 'mission' in chapter 0 unless that counts as non canon
This chapter happened before Chapter 0 chronically since the chapter 1 to 6 is like backstory of Koharu.

Dex-chan lover
I really love how the author choreographs the artwork. I've always felt that using placement and symbolism in art to emphasize the dialogue was an added layer of effort that showed how much care the author put into their work, and every chapter's brought me back to this thought.

Users who are viewing this thread