Love Bullet - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Cupid vs. Cupid (Part One)

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused, how long have the senpais (forgot both of their names sorry) been cupids? Do they learn how to fight as cupids, or did they just know how to fight due to their experience back when they were human?

anw I wish I knew how long this arc would be, so I could just wait till it's done to binge read it...

and thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating the interview! Love those sorts of things, its so nice seeing the author's own thoughts about what they are writing. Also disagree with the criticisms others have said, just don't see them. Hope the author can continue to write as much of this as they want

Dex-chan lover
I am waiting to see how is the normal life of a cupid.
lol yeah, drama stuff and traumatic backstories aside, i wonder how many are just chill to shoot arrows and not rly wanting another chance at life (b/c presumably you're immortal as a cupid or so), or any kinda payment otherwise, assuming they don't need to eat/drink/sleep or like bathe/change clothes but it'd be nice to have those as a perk or so

Dex-chan lover
welp, i've caught up. can't wait to binge it in several months. (thanks for the chapters)

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter.... just gals being pals in the workplace.... I think someone's being getting pointers from Sal Jiang on how to handle interactions between coworkers.

Users who are viewing this thread