Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Remembering Something So Important Now…

Dex-chan lover
Toujouin is also a reincarnator, I reckon. If she's also deviating from the original script.

It would be pretty funny if she was actually aiming for Hisamura rather than the original MC, like how he loves Sei.

Dex-chan lover
"That Time I Got Reincarnated As a Goblin"
bBcjXeg.gif

vi4IWco.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation

Page 14 = Thank God for giving me eyes!

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The MC of this world is so dumb. Page 19 got me holding my head. "IT SHOULDVE BEEN ME NOT HIM!" Oujo-sama my type 100% :fml:

Contributor
Tensura and Hamefura references? :meguupog:

If this would focus heavily on Tsukasa and Sei's growth as a potential couple this would give off I Became Friends with the Second Cutest Girl in My Class vibes and I'd welcome that. Especially that part about them sharing hobbies and swapping manga, damn that was super cute. Hell, they can completely forget about the love triangle subplot and just focus on Tsukasa and Sei and I'll still read this.

I'm also enjoying how unapologetically smooth Tsukasa is. Doesn't even matter that he's technically an otaku on the inside with the way he talks, he's rather refreshing for a male lead. If only he can share a bit of spine with his friend. Yuuichi is truly your typical potato romcom protagonist rizzing girls left and right despite lacking the spine, guts or balls to stand up for himself.

Something tells me the Kaori of this world isn't the normal Kaori he knows. How the hell did she get there? This is like the second time she's very conveniently intruded on Tsukasa planning things with Yuuichi. The timing can't be simple coincidence, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Toujouin is also a reincarnator, I reckon. If she's also deviating from the original script.

It would be pretty funny if she was actually aiming for Hisamura rather than the original MC, like how he loves Sei.
now this would be cool. i have a feeling all the girls are gonna be flocking to Hisamura instead of OG MC.

Users who are viewing this thread