Love Come Manga ni Haitte Shimatta node, Oshi no Make Heroine wo Zenryoku de Shiawase ni Suru

Fed-Kun's army
They arnt even fully deleted you can still access them from some of the forum discussion posts.

Dex-chan lover
Why are the multinational translation above the English ones now?? That's super inconvenient can I change it somehow?

Dex-chan lover
Why are the multinational translation above the English ones now?? That's super inconvenient can I change it somehow?

From the main page (so not from here, make sure the url isn't "forums.mangadex.org") go to your profile icon and select "Chapter Languages." Also, IIRC, in settings you can make it so only English releases are ever shown.

...Unfortunately it's still janky in one aspect - if you use the search function and try and find manga with recent releases, it will still count other language releases as "recent" even if they only show you English. That's the only issue I know of, however.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u mate. I see that I will have to completely turn off other languages to do that. How bout switching off on ad hoc basis, like for one manga series only or something.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u mate. I see that I will have to completely turn off other languages to do that. How bout switching off on ad hoc basis, like for one manga series only or something.

You can select multiple languages, but there's no way to limit it to a specific language for a specific manga.

A lovely series so far! I cannot wait to read more, Sei-chan deserves the world. I applaud the scanlation team for getting chapters out so quickly after the release of the raws, although I feel as though the English isn't flowing as naturally as it could be. It doesn't read like natural English, but rather very obviously as translated work. It's by no means bad but it does dampen the enjoyment factor a bit for me.

Supporter
Just here to say that the "Pen is Girl" shirt is both the worst AND best Engrish ever.

Users who are viewing this thread