Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Hero And The Princess's Privacy

Dex-chan lover
the twins are the best...i hope all the other ones from their squad arehappy as well

Dex-chan lover
I know I've already posted the pic before but I can't get over what the author did to Hero 😪

What he's become and what he was...
2020-08-0321_15_54-saqdkk6.png

I blame shota lovers

@jazz9 I feel the same way and you didn't even show the worst ones. In some chapters he looks even younger than that. I really do miss the Chad hero and don't get why we got a shota one now. It just makes their relationship feel awkward now.

Im glad the princess finally seeing her faults. Honestly her personality was getting worse the past few chapters and she was starting to seem not worth the trouble for the hero in my opinion. Cause he is almost always selfless and loving why she was being super petty and harsh most of the time. So yea hopefully she gets better.

Group Leader
I love that the princess is becoming less bratty. Hopefully the author keeps this going and actually remembers all the character development he gave her.

I’ve been burned by too many authors that conveniently forget that their characters had an arc 😕

Dex-chan lover
... The bed replacement costs... Very high...
Also... Medicinal use, how? Very intrigued.

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin surgery maybe? being able to firmly hold a patient in any position would be useful, childbirth too, or maybe it was just to trip the princess into him from the start so hed recover :p

Dex-chan lover
Love the siblings, they have their own comedy, but at the same time care about their friend that got them out of the rut.

Users who are viewing this thread