Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - Hero And From Boy To Girl 1

Fed-Kun's army
He's cross dressing, which means he's a guy.. but im pretty sure i saw boobs there

If this is the first part of the chapter than holy shit I think this dudes gonna get some boobs bigger than the FMC

Dex-chan lover
Voodoo magic levels of skill over there, lol. I wonder if he'll end up with the crossdresser from the flashbacks or voodoo girl that was into him.

Fed-Kun's army
i really wish transitioning was this easy. maybe i need to get caught up in a revenge plot gone zany

Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HALFWAY THROUGH AND THE DUDE IS GAY FOR HERO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! The silliness is kept and the series will continue just being dumb fun! No actual "he's a girl y'know" or anything! ...wait why are there comments on the dude turnin-

oh, so he's just really good at crossdressing then? (note: notice the bulge)
Nice! Though that does beg the question: what happened to the crossdressing priest(ess)? If this guy could turn like that, I'd be surprised the priest(ess) wouldn't be able to do so too.

Dex-chan lover
5wWvHJ0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
My D is confused why does he have bobs?

even before the crossdressing.........

y?

...I'm pretty sure the mangaka just turned this dude into a girl because he couldn't figure out how to do it naturally. Keep in mind, for everyone who forgot, this whole crossdressing side to the character came out of fucking nowhere, so did his female appearance. It's just weird man, it's like gender bender out of fucking nowhere, I've seen actual hentai that did this way fucking better. And if you're wondering why I'm still reading this shit, It's cause a tiny, pathetic sliver of myself thinks that the mangaka will finally start jerking off before drawing the storyboards, and get this horny shit out of the way, thus focusing on what I came here for to begin with, the romance between Hero and Princess of Darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread