Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Hero And From Boy To Girl 2

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I expected it was going to be a bit like that...
I honestly didn't quite expect to see a nether region to be calling out a name...

Contributor
For every new chapter, this series goes farther from what it was in its first chapters

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if those boobs are fake anymore. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they were 100% real due to the power of love or some bullshit like that.

Dex-chan lover
Those bobs look way too real...

At this point, he should just learn transformation magic to fully become a girl.

Dex-chan lover
This series has always been insane non-sense but this arc feels a lot more awkward than it feels funny.

dMG5jYB.jpg

in each latest chapters of this manga author is so close to break the thin line to hentai world... looks like he almost unable to handle his inner beasts...
I hope he'll endure for some time more) simple hentai is borring, something like this is more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Kredim Page 3 the word "appearance" is misspelled. You never predict what is going to happen each chapter we get. Like Tsun cross dressing is really convincing & if someone randomly read this chapter without knowing the context, oh boy they would surely be surprised. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
wait wait wait I get the suddenly turning cute... but where did she got those?? I thought they were part of the dress

Users who are viewing this thread