Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Hero And Don't Leave Me Alone

Dex-chan lover
Irredeemable. Man. What the fuck. A fucking moron is what she is.
>inb4 hero has to cajole her to get the demons out.
Just kill them.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, why do I hear Doom/Last Boss music from p6 and not from the Princess?

Supporter
Sometimes, a couple just needs to fight and sort their feelings out after laying them all bare.

Dex-chan lover
sorry, I know it's supposed to be an intense couple drama... but damn, those angles shots at her body are just too distracting 🤤

This is why I hate misunderstandings in stories like this. Instead of hearing him out, instead of actually believing in the person you supposedly love so much, they always immediately jump to such idiotic conclusions and then overreact to a ridiculous degree. Misunderstandings stopped being funny or entertaining a long time ago

Dex-chan lover
That's the embodiment of an "anxious-avoidant attachment"

Dex-chan lover
She'd honestly be more pitiable if she just thought it was a misunderstanding but instead she knows he didn't do shit but still did all this. Nah fuck that.
Author will still find a way to make it all right or some shit like that.

Dex-chan lover
With each chapter this gets worse lmao, I can't believe the author thought this was a good idea, we're really going to have this super serious arc because of a dumb chapter where the joke is this guy really looks like a girl? I could understand if it was meant to be played off like a joke, but now we're getting this backstory and shit over literally nothing, this has just made me hate the princess honestly

Group Leader
>"omg a useless trap that only cares about dicks and that molested the hero got rejected? I feel so bad for him! he's best girl"
>"so it turns out that the princess's hesitance to get close to the hero is caused by trauma after her mom got betrayed and killed by humans and she has heavy abandonment issues on top of the burden of expectations and responsibility of being in charge of the demon army? who cares this is dumb she's worst girl"

I thought I'd seen the worst, but Mangadex comments never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. Pissbrains.

Next Chapter: The End (?)

Isn't it? They've been dating since day 1. So it's about time they get married.

Dex-chan lover
If anybody wonders this manga has at least 53 chapters, and is currently in another arc...

This motivation seems pretty reasonable but throwing it all into this single chapter kinda tanks the believability .

Users who are viewing this thread