Love Comedy Hero & the Princess of Darkness

@Kronous i know right i was about comment how , now wonder author-san is a really good artist... he makes hentai

P.S. that Hentai site is really famous (would defiantly recommend)

Dex-chan lover
The way he draws the faces up close make the characters look so adorable

Dex-chan lover
This is so adorable. Stumbles a bit during a few of the chapters but overall it's awesome. Biggest complaint would be that there are too many side characters I guess.

i would recommend this very chill comedy gold that can be enjoyed by everyone. it is a cute unique take of a rom-com that will give you a giggle or two. 😂 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is a chill & cute manga, but it gets so repetitive that almost every single chapter is nothing but the Hero confessing, and the princess then acts shy and coy. It's on a copy-paste level of material reuse, and it becomes a complete chore to go through at some point.
But if you put it away for enough time, it's a nice read. I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
This one is not bad, but I would prefer if chaps arent so repeated plot. not really any development, maybe its intentional, just to use the comedy aspect (not actually funny) and promote the autor's "work".
Recomendation for some similar romances ? The reverse of this is also fine - Like The Devil is a Part-Timer! https://mangadex.org/title/6241/hataraku-maou-sama is basically the reverse, the guy is the devil and the hero is the female main, and she is slowly falling for him...

I know incest tropes only work out in fiction but I definitely draw the line at twincest /_\;;

@person22 I am inclined to agree with you on that one. I am fine with non blood related incest and even let cousins slide to a degree in manga. Twincest however is just nasty. T.T

Aggregator gang
@person22: While I agree with you, here's my headcanon: Because they're artificial heroes, they're man-made and are not actually human and are more like homunculi or golems. To add to that, because they were both manufactured at the same time, they CONSIDER each other blood siblings, but that's more a saying than it actually is.

Convoluted, I know, but this is a fantasy world so why should normal world logic rules apply?

Why is the hero changed to a shota figure all of a sudden?( Not talking about the flashback chapters. He is shorter and more child like next to the demon princess)

Aggregator gang
@Kredim: Oh, I know, that's why it's called a "headcanon." I choose to fill in the gaps by rewriting it to suit my desires. Kinda like how some people think Luffy and Zoro from One Piece are boning each other: we all know it ain't true, but there's no proof it isn't either so it's whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread