Love Grimoire ~The World Is Doomed Unless the Ultimate Virgin Hero Gets Married~ - Ch. 1 - One who Controls the Eyes, Controls Love

Dex-chan lover
The title is wrong it should be "Love Grimoire ~The World Is Doomed Because the Hero is the Ultimate Virgin~

Dex-chan lover
yes pls give us more monsterfucker horny on main representation!

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>"ultimate virgin"
>Not even 30 yet

Looks like ameteur hour

Fed-Kun's army
This mc is not an ignorant just stright up dumb. But he has a good reason cuz he dedicate his life to defeat the demon king. So he have no idea how woman heart works. And the loli elf gonna win in the end. Trust me

Fed-Kun's army
The demon king would reincarnate as hero descendant at this rate. Lol what a loop?

Dex-chan lover
This man just wanted some monster girl ass and the world just won't let him have it.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe because he's been fighting monsters his whole life since he was a child, he can only see monsters as attractive lmao

Double-page supporter
ah this series is like that manga about 'hero who are looking for wife'
but turns out it's his "sister" at the end
isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
@Kitsunebi The words on the respective pages: Page 3 the word "long" in the bottom panel, page 9 the word "confess", page 18 the word "sacrifice", page 22 the word "control", & page 24 the word "easy" are misspelled. The bottom of page 38 has an empty speech bubble. Overall this series has potential and I will look forward to it. I believe, based on 1 chapter, the hero is into bad girls but is a man of culture for monster girls. Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread