Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 17.5 - Girl's Dream

Group Leader
@beperov I didn't forget to number it, it was poster on twitter, but not on kurage bunch at the moment. It might be 30.1 if I count it next after the preceding date-wise chapter on kurage, or 28.3 if it's in 妄想編 in third volume, but I don't have the raws of third volume to have a look if it's there. Might add the number later.

Fed-Kun's army
@Higashida maybe use the number 30.1 for now? At least so that people get warned for skipping chapters. You can update it later when we have the exact number. Tho I must say that for this instance, it doesn't matter storywise.

To those saying that the math is wrong, it's actually correct. Just that the translation makes it look wrong

First line is 5 (as in the tens column), leaving 12 as the second line. Putting 2 at the ones column leaves a remainder of 2.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what's cuter. The fact that her idea of work for an adult in a dream is homework or that she still got the answers wrong. @Higashida @Palisy Ah I see, still cute though.

So that's a notation for calculating the remainder of a division huh? Never seen it like that before.
In that case she got the right answer.

Aggregator gang
Thank god it was only a dream... I was like WTF.

But man this contradicts so much. She looks like a oujousama as a little kid, someone who will look like a princess. Why a secretary Tomboy?

Group Leader
Dream of homework = nightmare... regardless if your crush is in the dream as well or not.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. I'm an adult and even I don't know what adults do at work!

Users who are viewing this thread