Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
I imagine "usa-chan" has to do with rabbits, but I keep imagining an edit with smug Trump heads replacing the rabbits.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, now I wonder how she would react to health class.
"To make a baby a boy inserts his penis in a girl's vagina"
*imagines ouji making a baby with her*
'HIMENO.EXE has suffered a fatal error'

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus Indeed it is. For some reason I saw two kanji side by side there, but it was just a single one. That's why I didn't even think of checking "dragon". Though I suppose it could have still been "dragon something". Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme

No problem. It's not a commonly used kanji, but it appears quite often in anime/manga because it's a "cool" way of writing dragon, as opposed to just 竜 which looks like a tiny lizard.

Power Uploader
Not gonna lie, I'd go for DEMON DEATH DRAGON, too.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Buddy, I'm in my late twenties and I'd wear that demon death dragon apron in a heartbeat.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know much about how students are swapped between classes each year in Japan (we are stuck in the same one for 11 years here), but the fact that they all got into the same one sounds really fishy.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING
I think in Japan, there are set of rule to put students at which class they will take. But mostly it depends on the homeroom teacher decision and based on reports about the kids themselves. Maybe most Asian schools are like that.

siblings will never been put in the same class even if they are twins or non-blood related, bullies will be marked and usually put at lowest group, and talented / smart children will be put in Class A (first class) mostly to get special lecture and supervision, because if talented children win tournament, it will be a good achievement portfolio for the school actually.

Dex-chan lover
That grown-up Himeno wearing an apron caught me off-guard.

Wife points get, Himeno. Well played.

>adult Himeno and Tsubasa
I'll take your entire freaking stock!

...I'll take the smol versions, too

Users who are viewing this thread