Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember acting like this when I was her age. Like, love and shit was the furthest thing from my mind when I got introduced to sailor moon, card captor sakura and pretty cure, waiting for a magical alien creature to appear and make me a magical girl was all I cared about.

@sergitoto "Third grade" is a translation error. Unless Himeno (who is 11) and her classmates have failed to progress twice in primary school, that makes no sense. Might wanna correct that.

Contributor
@Echonic
waiting for a magical alien creature to appear and make me a magical girl was all I cared about
finetext.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Oh, wow that seems like a perfectly dandy idea! nothing wrong with giving my soul to satan as long as I get to wear a cool dress, and as long as I believe in the power of friendship I get to kill things! Hopefully I don't turn evil and have my soul be harvested as magical power by other unsuspecting magical girls or something because that wouldn't be cool.

Seriously though, I totally would accepted Kyuubi offer if I was still a kid. Even though that anime permanently traumatized me and made me not watch magical girl anime anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
I think- I think i'm scarred for life now. I guess I was never meant to be a magical girl. Won't even get to fight monsters if they keep running away from me. Is this what they said by never looking into the abyss or the abyss will look back? Never make a deal with the devil?

Users who are viewing this thread