Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
The whole chapter is full of shocked faces. And the situations that caused them were all funny and believeable.
Can't wait for the schooltrip Arc!

WOW, what a disgusting morbid slut. Trying to stay in the boys room so she can get gang banged. How disturbing

I'd say among the kids, Tsubasa is cuter than Himeno. Onee-chan though.

@audrixz Oh, boy... get your insuline ready.

The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive
Onizuka-chan and Sawarida-kun
Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta
Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru
Kubo-san
Pseudo-harem
Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru
Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu
Tale of a Girl and a Delinquent Who's Bad with Women
Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers
Hatsuharu ga Saku

Welp, that's my list, some cuter than others, but heartwarming nonetheless.
@laurencevanq Scary how only 2 of these I haven't seen before. I read too much romcom O_O

Dex-chan lover
i first thought that glowstick was -18 ,i was pretty shocked. then i scrolled down

Dex-chan lover
@simplyinfinity Looking through them, I think only the last one is missing from my follows already. But I follow almost everything so I'm usually just happy to see even one thing get recommended that I didn't already set aside for some time later with plan to read or what not. I still haven't converted all of my old bookmarks from before this site was a thing into follows on it yet either, so even just finding one of those by chance with a recommendation is probably a plus. Saves me like a second or two on the day I finally buckle down and deal with that big ass "unread comics" bookmark folder.

Dex-chan lover
nah, she didn't sleep because she knew she can sleep on your shoulder, ouji

Also Tsubasa is so adorab... WAIT, SHE IS A SNITCH?!!!

She needs to be punished, a good spanking will do

Dex-chan lover
Well... That's also a form of happiness 😂

@laurencevanq @audrixz
@simplyinfinity
Oh, boy... get your insuline ready.

The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive
Onizuka-chan and Sawarida-kun
Sukinako ga Megane wo Wasureta
Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru
Kubo-san
Pseudo-harem
Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru
Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu
Tale of a Girl and a Delinquent Who's Bad with Women
Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers
Hatsuharu ga Saku
I actually just recently compiled a list myself in https://mangadex.org/title/40755/tonari-no-baka-to-tsudzuku-uso/comments/

Some overlap, but I have some that aren't here. And this list has some not in mine. Gonna check them out now.
I do have a question, tho. If any of them are more on the Romance/SoL side, may I request end spoilers? I am NOT investing myself in a romance manga to reach a "and they never saw each other again, but never forgot their time together" bullshit ending. I want my romance fulfilled.

@Glomoro One day I'm gonna DM you to ask for Rom/Com or Floof recommendations and you're gonna curse me to death 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Tatherwood I'm pretty bad at recommendations. Any series I can even remember properly enough to recommend, I probably won't remember its name or something like that. Maybe the other way around, remember it by name but think to myself "What was this again?"

I did manage to squeeze out a short "harem series with actual harem endings" list for somebody a while back, but with the caveat that I wasn't even particularly recommending half of them (you can give a harem story the ending somebody might want for once, but it doesn't really fix everything else you might have complaints about). It's just that they did have that surprisingly rare ending where it doesn't just pick that one girl everyone knew would win anyway, or go the "Their story continues... by not continuing at all, the end" route. Most of the time they seem to be love triangles with extra angles. Friggin' dodecahedrons or something. So, I took the time to do that one 'cause it was just such a hard to find thing, especially just completed stuff. There's like ten million ongoing adaptations of novel stuff that are full on harems, but they can't have a true harem ending if they ain't over yet. Gotta make sure they actually shake out that way at the finish line, y'know?

So yeah, for something more common like just romcom or the floof, I might defer to someone else's expertise in compiling a list.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Goddammit! I see you like in every manga and you always have a recommendation ready, but a list is too much. Just my luck 😂

Oh well, I tried. Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread