Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
"Let's play again until I win"

Gosh nothing reminds me of my child self as much as this

Fed-Kun's army
Ouji... I don't know if you're stupid because not dancing with Tsubasa or smart because you just avoided making Himeno sad but I think you're cool because you set your priority straight and act accordingly, not getting distracted. That's a very rare quality, even some adult still lacking that. It doesn't matter whoever you choose at this point because you already won.

i hate when weebs always get overworked and complaining over ships..

this is just some wholesome manga, so calm down..

you don't need to hate Himeno, when you like Tsubasa, and don't need to judge the boy just because he doesn't choose the girl you like..

Ugh...just keeps getting cuter

I feel bad for Tsubasa but on the other hand, Imagine being Ouji and having her say "I asked literally every other boy first" LOL

@adumin its especially weird cause the manga has never portrayed Tsubasa as anything but some person that hangs around the boys with the only romantic lens being applied to it coming exclusively from Himeno's delusions. And what @howardlol said too, shes a young kid in a manga that doesn't even remotely try to sexualize anything going on, it's incredibly weird

Dex-chan lover
Tsubasa and Himeno's one sided rivalry that is actually just a cute friendship is the best. Just kids being kids, it's fun.

But yeah the weird pro Tsubasa anti Himeno comments have been weird to me for a while... just enjoy the manga dudes.

Dex-chan lover
That poor flag, mercilessly crushed. But really, that was too cute.

Dex-chan lover
@howardlol 10 and 11, Himeno had a birthday and turned 11 a few chapters back, so all the others will be in that age range. But yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread