Love is Still Too Early for Himeno-chan

If there's any downside to this series, its mainly that through no fault of its own it feels kinda unoriginal.
A clueless male MC is a trope that's so common it feels rare to see manga that don't use it, so even though there's actually a reason for it here it still ends up feeling like we're just doing things that have already been done. That just leaves the unique aspect of them being in elementary.

This manga is nice, cute, and innocent. But I really want a time skip to when they are in high school or college. I want lewd handholding, damn it.

it was bad from the begining couldnt read more after chapter 4 it became too annoying also why elementary school shouldve been a middle or a highschool

@dsquare682
You just know that those memories of her trying to act all adult around her crush in elementary are going to end up tormenting her by the time she's in high school.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope we will see more of the brother and the sister. I like them. Also, the sister is giving me some serious ara ara vibes

Double-page supporter
I was enjoying this series found it funny n cute but the girl quickly turn into annoying poor kid

Users who are viewing this thread