Love Lab - Vol. 15.5 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
The hand signal foreshadowing between Riko and Natsuo at page 107 is so cute. Haha
I didn't notice it when I was cleaning.
I thought Maki was upset that her father agreed the interview for the newspaper club immediately when she has been trying for 2 months.

Dex-chan lover
Super cute chapter, out of all the couples Maki/Yan is definitely the most enjoyable one for me. Thanks a ton for translating, amazing work as always!

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting for this.
Its so good to see that the ship has officially sailed. :coffee:

Dex-chan lover
Yan is introduced in volume 2, released in January 2009. From there, we've spent 11 years looking at every romantic moment between Yan and Maki, how what seems like antagonism develops into mutual respect and how their hearts finally beat in step. We saw their deepest worries, their brightest hopes. By the end, we saw them getting together.

And now we'll never see them again.

We'd never see Yan/Maki dates. We don't even see them holding hands. We don't see Nagi/Riko actually dating.

It seems completely unfair that after a decade of showing the details of the budding Yan/Maki relationship, once we got to that point we never see the details of the dating itself, only brief moments like these. I hated it. I despise it. But there's nothing to be done.

So in the end, I guess all I can say is thanks, Love Lab! Thanks, the scanlators! Thanks, Royal!

I was so obsessed with this manga that in 2014 that I almost didn't graduate. The first manga I bought off Amazon.jp was this. I learned how to use proxy services. I even attempted to win a Yahoo auction for a copy of past issues of Manga Time Special, the magazine Love Lab runs on, because it had colour pages. I did the cringiest thing a non-Japanese fan could do and asked a real-life Japanese friend to translate the manga for me. Thanks, Daisuke.

Yan is introduced in volume 2, released in January 2009. From there, we've spent 11 years looking at every romantic moment between Yan and Maki, how what seems like antagonism develops into mutual respect and how their hearts finally beat in step. We saw their deepest worries, their brightest hopes. By the end, we saw them getting together.

We'd never see Yan/Maki dates. We don't even see them holding hands. We don't see Nagi/Riko actually dating.

It seems completely unfair that after a decade of showing the details of the budding Yan/Maki relationship, once we got to that point we never see the details of the dating itself, only brief moments like these. I hated it. I despise it. But there's nothing to be done.

So in the end, I guess all I can say is thanks, Love Lab! Thanks, the scanlators! Thanks, Royal!

I was so obsessed with this manga that in 2014 that I almost didn't graduate. The first manga I bought off Amazon.jp was this. I learned how to use proxy services. I even attempted to win a Yahoo auction for a copy of past issues of Manga Time Special, the magazine Love Lab runs on, because it had colour pages. I did the cringiest thing a non-Japanese fan could do and asked a real-life Japanese friend to translate the manga for me. Thanks, Daisuke.
Damn I have nothing but respect for you

You are such a blessing! Thank you so much for updating! Is this the last one? Gosh, Love Lab never disappoint! My fave couple is Maki/Yan too.

Group Leader
Beautiful! I have released white liquid....

Anyways.... is this the end?
You are such a blessing! Thank you so much for updating! Is this the last one? Gosh, Love Lab never disappoint! My fave couple is Maki/Yan too.
It's not the end. I'll probably include some message at the end of the chapter in the final one so you'll know when it is.

I agree with you in that note, I was enjoying the bonding of the girls but of course my heart also felt ecstatic whenever there was panels of rom-com between the guys especially for Maki and Yan. I felt overjoyed and it makes me laugh every time there was something going on between Maki and Yan in the early chapters.

And I started to enjoy it even more when it finally revolved more around on the rom-com part, Maki feeling jealous over Riko and Yan without noticing those feelings, even Yan too when he started to wonder what is going on with him. The part that I felt mostly overjoyed in the mid volumes is when Maki finally realized her feelings towards Yan in the Culture Festival. That Arc was such a rollercoaster that I heavily enjoyed it, and I felt pleased when Yan was also able to finally say his feelings towards Maki, even this chapter it left me with quite the satisfaction when they were able to achieved this part in their relationship.

But still you're right it's kind of unfair that we aren't able to see their relationship unfold with our own eyes, I'm disappointed at that fact. But still what can we do about it it's the authors choice to make a manga on that part, but still I'm still looking forward to it even though it's kind of impossible just like the Anime getting a second season.

I'm really thankful that I found that Anime and decided to watch it and continue reading the Manga, truly what a gem, the art was beautiful and cute and the cover of each volume and illustrations were so surreal that's it was truly magnificent (I even saved some of the illustrations because it was just so gorgeous to pass up). I can't believe that alot of people are sleeping on this refreshing hidden gem.

I'm now fully satisfied, I can die peacefully.

P.S: thank you very much Hasechan for continuing to translate this gem, I'm truly grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread