Love Me, Love Me Not - Vol. 12 Ch. 47

Group Leader
Thanks for your patience and kind words. Long story short, the person who was supposed to translate (our 3rd person) 47 blocked us and changed their username. We only found out once 46 was uploaded. Meaning the month of buffer time we had to allow for consistent updates went down the drain. Anyway, one more chapter left!! If you can support the author, please purchase the official English or the Japanese raws. The final chapter will be out within a week ^^ (thanks Calen for stepping up and translating the last two chapters!!)

also got bored and made a group (mainly cause i thought the name was cool lol)

Thank you so much for your hard work!!! You have my gratitude for carrying on translating this series!

Dex-chan lover
so many “twists” in these last few chapters 🌀👄🌀

I'm so proud of you, Akari-chan! And you too, Kazu-kun! A lot of adults couldn't make such a mature decision. Way to go, kids!

im so glad she didnt give up on her dreams for a boy but it is heartbreaking that theyll be apart since theyre cute tgt<///3
thank u so much for translating!
also does anyone happen to know where we can watch the live action movie? or the animated one?

Ahhh now i can't predict the ending hdvshaiudjsjajakak

Thank you for the chapter

Double-page supporter
oh man, that's honestly a tough situation for Akari. I can get why she wants to stay but I also get his side of wanting her to pursue her own dreams instead

I just hope this ends on a happy note with both couples rather than 1 happy and 1 bittersweet one lol

What the fuck kinda shit is this??? How many times are we going to flip flop between “oh I'm going to the states” and “oh no I'm staying here”.

This ending arc is already frustrating but this chapter was infuriating to read. “I’ll give up my dreams if it means being with you”???? NO!!!

That being said, thank you for the translation!

Group Leader
@Genesis7478 lol tbf they are 16, hormonal, young, stupid, and stuck in a shoujo story 😂😂 not exactly the best combination when it comes to being smart with future decisions

@nico-chi fair enough ahahah at this point I’m just waiting for the manga to end XD

see this is why shoujo mangas always end with the confession

Contributor
@no0neknows HARD disagree; this manga is sooooooo much more satisfying, heartwarming, and filled with healthy communication than Strobe Edge (which was infuriating) and Ao Haru Ride (even though I love Ao Haru Ride). Even here, the main focus isn't necessarily on just their love lives, but also on their future, their families, etc. The theme of "youth" is so much more complete in this manga. I feel like she's getting better and better, if anything.

@nico-chi I'm sorry you had to go through that situation with your translator! thank you and the group for all your hard work!

I didn't know it was the same author as Strobe Edge! Woah, sure came a long way.

Kazu kun is starting to annoy me. Can he just not break her heart so cruelly? ╥﹏╥

Users who are viewing this thread