Love Me, Love Me Not - Vol. 12 Ch. 48 - Final Chapter

Group Leader
unfortunately there's no bonus/side chapters so this really is the end. thanks to everyone who's read it so far and a few final notes
1. support the author
- there's an official english translation published by viz now and it's published under the name "love me, love me not", if you can support the author, please purchase those. 4 volumes out, vol 5 preorder (new volume every 2 months)
2. new work!!
- sakisaka sensei will be coming back early 2021 with a new work. no other details have been mentioned yet

off to freedom i go

Double-page supporter
ahhhh it's finally over. What a nice series this was, really did like both couples a lot.

Ending was nice to see everyone reminiscing together, at least they all got a happy end post time skip. wtf is with Akari's new hair though lol

Dex-chan lover
ffs there were too much unnecessary "drama", also: way too long in terms of story and content =/

thanks for finishing the series!!!
This is my fave Sakisaka work so I was bummed out it was dropped a long time ago.

I always love it when a manga actually have a end so thank you to the author and thank you for translting it :)

Aggregator gang
It kinda fell flat for me when Akari and Kazu drama started. Rio and Yuna only made me stick with this series until the end.

By the way, thank you so much for working on this! Really appreciate it.

Thank you for all your hard work translating, cleaning, proofreading, typesetting and working on this for us <3 😍

Banned
thanks for the translations! glad this finally ended, hope sakisaka get it together again

Users who are viewing this thread