Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
How would some shit in the streets age crazy guy know about hemorrhages?

Thank you for the translations so far! I have no experience in type setting or redrawing, so I'm so sorry that I can't help out. I really hope for the best with this series

Fed-Kun's army
That clown at the end was creepy as fuck, I'm glad its gone.

I've had a theory but i don't think it's true anymore. So, she did mention the grand duke realized his feeling towards the original FL when she was sleeping, right? so, maybe the grand duke was the one that patted her when she was asleep, and then fell for her? or at least took a liking to her. Unless it was love at first sight. She also mentioned that he liked the original FL's sincerity, and she was quite sincere when she was in the bathroom, right? But, what made me think it's not true anymore, is that I looked back into the grand duke's outfit and he wasn't wearing gloves. Also, I think it's a bit too much falling for her (or even for a grand duke to pat her) like that. So, maybe it's the king at the end. Idk.

Aggregator gang
I take what I said about that dude I last chap back, Watching her fall asleep?! who tf does that? weirdo, I'd rather MC have no romance at all then these people who creep me out but being honest if I didn't have the option for her to be single I'd rather pick the grade Duke but he seems like 16. Who Lets a 16-year-old rule a whole territory? If he's the same age as the emperor I'm gonna puke and leave, I can't take anymore creeps then this
Also, side note I swear to god if the emperor patted her yet alone a man who are prohibited from this area I will just I don't know just...ugh!
The only relationship I don't hate the emperor having with her is a Father figure relationship because that's the only role he can fill

@nobodygattaknow lmao im pretty sure the emperor guy is her dad and shes just there so no i dont think theres any romance between them, i think something happened and nina came to the past or sum

she’s in the infirmary right now, not the maid’s quarters so technically the King can enter as he pleases at the infirmary (since the soldiers are going in and out of the place too) plus he owns the place so I don’t think he’s prohibited from going anywhere. This is a spoiler but—

From what I’ve been told the King is only 5 years older than Nina

Aggregator gang
Damn she missed her entire birthday :(
But I love the friends encouraging her to get compensation, we love girls helping girls! :))

Users who are viewing this thread