Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
sir what is up with you do you suspect her or not fsdalkjdj LEAVE HER BE also omg this scene...
finally knowing what it says and then pairing it with the latest release (raw)... oof no wonder the king had the flashback of this, lemme go stare at the latest chapter again falkdslk
oof

thank you for the update!!!

What is up with the Saintess just third wheeling while he's talking to Nina. Like, what does she even think about the King's bizarre behavior.

@Yumesel Wow I've got a major spoiler, thankyouu for telling me that 🧡 So I can't wait for the time skip><

Lemme just erase this family thing on my mind 😂

His sudden request, the "make sure not to die even if you want to". I think I know where this is coming from. So, remember in the last chapter when someone patted her head? I thought it was the grand duke, BUT in this chapter when he requested this specific, it may have to do with something she said in her sleep? I mean that's one of the most common cliches. So, now I think the king is the one who patted her head.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this guy. Why am I so angry? He's so full of shit. Which is also the same as being full of himself.

Aggregator gang
It's 3am and I'm full of shit 24/7 anyway but that emperor somehow always somehow succeeds to infuriate me no matter what he does

Idk man, I read this because in the thumbnail in Webtoon, she looks freaking cute, but with this creep saying creepy things, and how I want to protect this cute girl, I don't know if I can keep reading this😭

Why is everyone angry, It seems clear that the Emperor treats her as a child instead of a woman

Fed-Kun's army
If he cared about her, why wouldn't he let the saintess heal her? Would have been much faster than her doing it by herself.

Users who are viewing this thread