Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Noooo, please don’t drop it. HUHUHUHU. I am so happy for your fast release. 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭

He really did just carry her and forgot that the saintess is actually there? 🤣🤣🤣

@Rosa029992435 same i really like the way things are going for this story!!
If someone has the skills pls apply! I wish i could and if i did know a lick abt translating I would apply immediately :(((

Group Leader
lol she actually looks like what the saintess and the King ‘s child would look like...especially when she slept between them on the bed.

Thanks for the update. And PL don't drop this!!! Please those who can help it's your time to shine and pls stop this story from dropping..😢😢😢😢

what’s at a type setter... tbh I’ve always wanted to try translating but I suck at art and can only speak english 🤧🤧

Fed-Kun's army
Oops, daddy wants to use truth serum🤣

Btw, thank you for your hard work till now
I understand the situation
I like this series, but I don’t want to force or burden others for my own sake.
I’m so grateful for your hard work, really 🙏🏻

Stay away bro
I mean u r one of the few black hair ml manga/manhwa dude that i still don’t really like.

with each chapter, I really hope he isnt the ML (of her own lovestory).
[shiver]

I wish to the younger brother of the king appears more often, he seemed closer in age gap to Nina

the king seems like a father figure 2 nina imo, thanks for translating!!

I'm still hoping for Nina to be the daughter of the King and Saintess...

Cz this chapter when king lift Nina with the Saintess behind just look like a portay of a happy family:3 Nina looks like their daughter. The king seems for fit to be her father figure :>

Group Leader
Typo page 2(?):
I heard you had a bad stomach ache and
Code:
(missing space)
were even quarantined...

@havyzarre
I don't want to disappoint you. However, the age difference between them is only 5 so the king just can be a brother rather than a father to Nina I think.
A family figure will not form as you think. After the time lapse, when Nina turns 20 and the king turns 25, the romance between them will begin.
Nina is the reincarnation of the beloved one that the first king sacrificed for the kingdom. That is the person who will make the curse end completely.

Sorry but this is the story’s how going.

Users who are viewing this thread