Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

@pearlofrose Nothing much but from what I can remember
Its King end but sidestories are what-ifs with other capture targets like GD. What else? Nina and Saintess are siblings. OGNina died/got executed because Saintess needed someone as a scapegoat (remember they were caught and the saintess was recaptured, GD was exiled. Since Nina's status was a maid, she was the easiest to put the blame). When in the OGtimeline the saintess found out the truth, she was devastated.
Hmm... Apparently, Nina is the reincarnation of the first king's lover (aka the origin of the king's curse. Something about sacrificing one to save the many. And the sacrifice was his loved one, an additional price/consequence was the pain.

To anyone who forgot freckles, she's the head maid's niece who only got in due to nepotism. Why is she mad at Nina? Who knows? Might be a fan of the King, jealous she gets to work side by side and favored by both the saintess and king. Eh. Random add-on
Despite her aunt being the reason she is able to work, she also badmouths her aunt according to spoilers because of her aunt's terrible sense of hearing. Don't worry though (the spoilers don't mention how, when, or if she'll get her just desserts) but the rest of the maids adore Nina

Fed-Kun's army
I love this story, the characters feel so alive and I like that it isn't so predictable so I get interested in each chapter.

I gonna assumed when he make her to promise not to die when she want to is probably because the knight or the doctor must told him what she said when she was intoxicated

Double-page supporter
@hitsuzenwatcher As Nina mentioned, she's likely the type to get scammed easily, therefore she is likely very gullible. The other maid apparently lied to her and said Nina had a serious stomach ache or something, thus her bandages, while noticeable, were of less concern. The saintess did at least comment on the bandages, but it was passed off as unimportant compared to her being quarantined.

Thank you for the upload!

PLEASE PLEASE DON'T DROP THIS!!!

If I knew Korean, I would love to help! But sadly I don't. 😭

Thank youu so much for the update!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Has nobody stepped on to the plate yet?😭 ahhh if only I had the skill and knowledge to help😭 please don’t drop this series🥺🥺❤️

When the saintess becomes the extra, where she is used as a reason to be alone with Nina --- in short, a chaperone.

Users who are viewing this thread