Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
I am laughing seriously hard on these.

Stupid kid and his stupid tsun-ness. Got hit by stupid books and stupidly fell in love for real.

Fed-Kun's army
love the perfect crackhead energies of these grown fuckers just... laughing and going along with her

Dex-chan lover
I was at first disappointed that they started with the "You getting injured was in no way MY fault!" bit.... but the manga won me back over with Knight-kun and Researcher-kun's indirect support of Nina's revenge.

Love the legal dance here.
You can't do it that way, but you can not do it this way.
Reminds me of a scene from The Incredibles.
Mr.Incredible: "Listen closely. I'd like to help you but I can't. I'd like to tell you to take a copy of your policy to Norma Wilcox on the third floor, but I can't.
I also do not advise you to fill out and file a WS2475 form with our legal department on the second floor. I would not expect someone to get back to you quickly to resolve the matter. I'd like to help, but there's nothing I can do."

Fed-Kun's army
alksdfalkjfd I LOVE HOW THE TWO ADULTS ARE JUSt LAUghiNg FSLkjsdfjklsd they know the baby grand duke's being an idiot

AND MR KNIGHT MOVING TO HELP IN HER REVENGE!!! what kind of reaction was that lol did he fall for her... well i could have told you that was going to happen lmao STILL NINA'S COMEBACKS ARE SO FUNNY i love her <3

thank you very much for the update!!! i hope you find someone soon, your hard work is very appreciated;;

Double-page supporter
This dude is in fucking love with her right at that moment, lmao.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread