Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Pedo King Pedo king does whatever a pedo king does. Cause damn is he creepy about it. Lol

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is wrong with that queen... That's messed up.

I need the comments section help for guidance on what to feel about this development
But why was I so early anyway

Wow. I didnt he has that backstory. :((( AND he said it so calmly.

Alsooo, is that sort of a confession?

I'm sorry, but am I mistaken or did this 18 or 19 year old king just made an attempt to seduce a 14 year old girl?????? BISH IM SHOOK WTF JUST HAPPENED????

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't think the King loves Nina romantically, yet.

(I didn't expect the blood vomit to actually happen instead of being played as a comedic effect)

[If the King is 16-17 or 18-19 like the previous comment says, I don't have that much of a problem with it. Even less so taking into account that our protagonist is mentally older than him, she's just pretending that she isn't]

so... is this confirmation the king is the ML..? Idk if I want to keep reading if he really is lol

Dex-chan lover
What is it with these Royals and killing maids? I swear, being a maid must be the most dangerous job in manga/manhwa.

@Richman emm I think the blood isn't come from the blood vomit, but it's because Nina bite her lips ...

Yep yep, I don't even have an issue too about that. He is 16, 17 or 18, just a 3 years older than Nina's body. It's just his appearance more mature than Nina now. Nina is so cute, like a Lil kid. I'm just waiting for time skip, then maybe it doesn't really look weird anymore 😂👀

By the way, thank you for this chapter for the team💕

Aggregator gang
I also did not expected that the vomitting blood was not for comedic effect only.

The only disturbing thing about them being in love is how nina looks so small compared to the king and the king's way of showing affection right now (except for the blood scene) is more similar to a father...

Age is definitely not a problem as the age gap is quite small. And she's a grown up on the inside too.

Thanks for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yea the King acts, looks and feels like he at least 30, meanwhile the MC acts, looks and feels 14 and is actually 14, the internal isekai is basically so little a factor that it might as well not exist.

Rats. I was really hoping for a father-daughter relationship. 😪

Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Thanks for all your hard work! It makes my day whenever I see this is updated.

Users who are viewing this thread