Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Wait she's 15? I thought she was like 12.
A 5 year difference wouldn't be that bad, except she's 15. Mr King dude, please wait at least 3 years! You don't know that's she's actually an adult in the body of a teenager, so this is super sketchy!
It's still not pedophilia though. That's attraction to prepubescent kids, aka 0-10ish. Waaay worse than this, don't water down words. She's 15, not 5. I think for 10ish-15 it's called hebephilia iirc?

Why do I have a feeling that this king would take Nina as a mistress and the saintess as a queen? Because this country seems to has polygamy for mens, well at least I hope he would let Nina reach 20 years old before or change his mind and let her married some other guy she love.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol a few chapters ago people were like "guys calm down he clearly sees her as a daughter 🙄" where y'all at now??

Seriously- she was 14 when he started bringing her to bed... this isn't romantic- this is grooming. Still gonna read but then again I read unhealthy shit. Just don't sell it to me as healthy. XD

STOP THIS .. I really like the story and Nina.. but I can’t go on reading this kind of story 😭😰🤢

Wtffff??? I thought they introduced the grand duke so we wouldn't have PEDOPHILES as the male leads 🤢🤢

Aggregator gang
Everyone freaking out about the pedo stuff. I'm freaking out because that's literally just a story from Genesis 16 and 21 in the Bible. Less vulgar but nearly identical story beats minus God.

Users who are viewing this thread