Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@CaShper

I don't need to reconsider my morals. Dirtyminded people should, because that can cause unnecessary prejudistic views on matters such as the happenings in this manhwa.

Also, a fictional story is made to make the reader feel as if he or she is in their world. You should leave your so called earth morals and take the point of view of the different people in the story itself. That's called a "reader's privilege."

Ah, by the way, the whole point of my argument is the "sexual things" that happened in this manga as of this chapter. If you keep pushing the "creepty" notion onto my statments then that just adds more to your loss as that never counters my very first and main statment.

@Omled Omg. So chuuni, much wow. Whatever lets you sleep at night, babe. I'm done explaining why he did was wrong. K, bye.

Dex-chan lover
@CaShper

You sound like a redditor, presenting "off the point" points just to score a "win."

I now excuse myself.

I would like to assume the king is not a pedo and simply sees Nina as a daughter and is simply too naturally attractive to realize what he's doing.

82107586.jpg

Lord, God, i beg you not. Please. Please i beg you not to 😭 when i say i will drop this manhwa when the king is the ml or in some shape or form gets feelings from Nina in another way other than as a sibling or daughter I WILL DROP THIS FASTER THAN LIGHT

I didn't liked him and this chapter increased my dislike because let's not forget he kidnapped the saintness and original Nina died because of him.

Dex-chan lover
The king isn't pedo yall, he's age is 20 and nina is 15. I get this information from web.

Come again 👁️👄👁️?????? ¿¿? ¿¿? ¿??
He is a full grown male and she's a young teenager.
Adults, in no way, should be in a romantic relationship with children.

But this is fiction so it's ok (?) I guess 🤺🤺

Users who are viewing this thread