Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

"Never leave my side."
Oh, you mean like a daughter or some--
*licks her blood*
...I knew it from the romance tag, but just once I want some cute found family shit.

Fed-Kun's army
How old is Nina, 14? I can get aboard the ship after a time skip but I was looking forward to world travel + time travel daughter concept. Oh well

Oh, this is the scene from the summary. I'm surprised it happened this quickly.

If y'all are surprised then you just weren't paying attention.

How old was Nina again? 14 years old I think ? Although I don't remember the king's age been mentioned before, I still think that Nina may have a better relationship with the grand duke (I like him more) than the king but it was kind of nice this chapter, though the age gap and how old he looks compared to her still is hard to accept.

To all those jumping the gun the king doesn't have romantic feelings for Nina at this point in time. Nina is just blushing because her mentality isn't actualy of a 14 year old. And as you can remember she thinks the King is hot. For now all the king has for Nina is genuine curiosity with time you will understand why. We saw a part of his back story with this chapter as you may imagine the king doesn't have much experience with other people so he isn't the best when it comes to human interactions which can be misinterpreted really easily.

@Ai9964 the king is 19 years old. No real romance will develop till much later in time with any character. For now only the Duke has a small crush on Nina but those are not love yet. Remember Nina is mentally much older so for now she doesn't even see the Duke as a romantic interest. Even if physically she is 14 mentally she is much older than even the king (though she doesn't act or look that way). Remember she died during a heart surgery.

@ChibiKip Right? I see it as some kid who's still in middle school and a dude who either finished high school or is almost done with it. Some authors need the memo that relationships can be platonic and not romantic and still be good. I really hope that the king will just see her as a younger sister.

@roxanneayy would have been interesting if she had a daughter relationship with the king/saintess. But as I mentioned before the king is 19 the Saintess is 18 or 17 iirc. So it is hard to have a daughter relationship with a 3 to 5 years age gap. I think the saintess has more of a sisterly relationship with Nina at this point. Also do not forgot Nina is much older mentally her soul originally belongs to a person who died in the middle of a heart surgery. Although it is easy to forget since she looks and acts the way she does.

Fed-Kun's army
@duskyloltun the age gap doesn't really matter for the daughter concept since I said Nina could be a world-traveling and time-traveling character. Her soul would be the world traveling and the original Nina could be time traveling. I just thought the daughter concept would've been interesting too.

I don’t get why people are freaking out over a 5 year age-gap.

For example: Anakin and Padme in Star Wars had a 5 year age-gap and everyone makes pedo jokes, but Leia and Han have 10 year age gap and no one bats an eye.

Personally I would have like a more family dynamic Manhwa with Nina taking a more daughter like roll, but I’m fine either way. I’ve really enjoyed it so far and I hope to see more no matter what the author chose or choose to do.

you could argue that she's older mentally, but the king doesn't know that. if he really likes her, from his view it's very manipulative and kinda gross

Banned
wait! Doesn't this mean that he's saying the Saint is disposable?

This girl is becoming immune to a variety of poisons and she can do the same thing but with a greater effect than the saint and she isn't as hostile toward him.

MAYDAY!!MAYDAY!! We’re getting into weird Loli shit territory!!!! ABORT!!ABORT!!👁👄👁😟

Users who are viewing this thread