Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I'm confused..why did the queen make her maid sleep with the king? Did she think she was unable to give birth to a heir so she had her maid do it?

I don't think the king likes Nina in a romantic way either, at least not yet.

Group Leader
OH DAAAAAANG he’s sure is not beating around the bush 😂😂😂

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏PSPSPSPSPSPSPSP LOCE THIS SO MUCH PSPSPSPSPSPPS MEOOOOOOOW MEOOOOOOOOOW PSPSPSPSPSPSPS

thanks for the update and hard work ! 😏

This would have been a lot more interesting to just have side ships rather than a harem. Nina is a 15 year old girl. I don’t understand why three adult men are considered love interests. Honestly the way they introduce us to the younger brother is so much more interesting than a king who give not only pedo vibes, but netorare ones too. It’s kinda gross, tbh.

Group Leader
@sqrt9 IKR. Currently looks like he thought of her as his, in a way that the castle is his, that general is his, etc

Dex-chan lover
@JAtnes han solo was 29 but leia was 19, so it was not a problem, there only a problem if one of the parties is under age

but to be fair, most manhua and isekai worlds always have the adult age be 15

I'm so confused....who is the ML???? If anyone has any spoilers it'd be greatly appreciated!♥️

Dex-chan lover
i was liking this one a lot but idk now im getting uncomfortable

Nina goes listening, touched the crest, and got marked. Yep I also don't know what just happened.

Supporter
grand duke brat is too young. king is too old. there are no wins there

I don't know if their actual ages were mentioned anywhere, but based on personalities it's like a 17 year old vs a 12 year old or a 25-30 year old

Man i was hoping the developed a older brother younger sister relationship.... I hope it doesn’t become romantic 😬

I don't think the king registers his feelings on a romantic (or related) level (I think it's very much on a this is my rabbit, my pet, level) so I don't think the intent is creepy, but his actions sure are 🤢

As for the grand duke, his emotions might evolve, but right now I don't think he's really in love with her. It's just that as the first person to have scolded him who also wouldn't allow him to ignore her despite the difference in social power, she's left a more lasting impression than anyone else he's ever met.

I still hope she'll earn her freedom somewhere down the line and meet someone outside the palace (or not, this story has enough interesting elements that it could potentially do without romance)

Tbh, I'm not creeped out. I've read too much manga and fanfiction to be creeped out. This is pretty mild to some of the wild shit I've stumbled upon. Sometimes I'm happy that some writers and artists don't give a fuck about taboos. It shows me that they're not afraid of approaching intense topics, but sometimes it's not. So I'll see in the future.

You can make the argument that since it's a historical setting, things like older men and women marrying younger girls and boys isn't strange. Just like incest and large amounts of brutality. However, you can also say it's a cope out for the author. In any case, this doesn't bother me, and I'm interested in where this is going.

Double-page supporter
Hmmm... I was reading their relationship as potentially romantic... But I hope that he clarifies his intent towards Nina soon. Yes, she is young, but I don't think he's that much older than her.

Mostly, I'm worried about Nina becoming used.

Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
Jail! Jail! Jail! Lmao i know it's a TL but it's kinda funny. If some doesn't know it stands for teen love (romance) so this is expected

Users who are viewing this thread