Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Yikes.

Also, that poor maid. Followed her the orders of her mistress and ended up being killed.

Idk how to feel about their relationship but I'm interested in the story! Why is she able to touch him?

@aodpds711 it happened when she bit her lips. Lol. She bit it hard! The King is lethal.😅

I'm kinda conflicted since the romance was supposed to be with the Saintess and she seems nice. Oh well, since I don't see any romance between them...
Go for it Nina!
Don't become the Grand Duchess! (I like the king more than the grand duke)
Give me more of Nina's background🧐

Thank you for the chapter!😍🥰

Dex-chan lover
Wait did she actually have blood on her lips? and he fucking rubbed it on his own? thats so fucking disgusting

please bro please chill with the romance she’s like 15. literally skip 5 years and then i don’t care. but knowing she’s a kid while he’s an adult is just making me cringe rn

Double-page supporter
YOO DID SHE ACTUALLY COUGH UP BLOOD? BROOO GET HER TO A DAMN DOCTOR ASAP , also if this is set in medieval times then please just fast forward 1 year and start doing the romance thingy with the king , at least give her 1 more year bro

Dex-chan lover
Looks like some people don't understand that this manga is set in medieval setting and at that time frame it was normal to marry as young as 12 years old girls.

bruh he acted luke how mannhwa mls act flirtly eith a fl... that shit sus af. also what even is the age dicference??

@HebisFLower yes it wasn't okay either but not really questioned so it seemed normal to people - as the people in the webtoon. True it's freaking weird trying to relate to that train of thought in 2020...

@uglyduck Nina is 14 and the king is 19 years old right now. So, they are 5 years apart
There will
probably be a 5-year time lapse and Nina will be 19, the king will be 24 and then the romance between them will begin. (In korean age they will be 20-25, 20 is the age of being legally an adult in Korea.)

Dex-chan lover
@HobisFlower obviously it was okay, because that was norm and necessity at that times, you marry young, you die young. At that times average life span was whopping 31.3 years.

I’m assuming they’re probably the couple from the legend reincarnated. The Saintess just has powers but Nina is the lover reincarnated why he feels refreshed with her. But then there’s also stuff about her memories hmmmmm

To think Nina is 14 and the King is 19. It could work out. But the King looks like he’s in his twenties tho 😂

Users who are viewing this thread