Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

"seeing how you did not disappeared after touching the crest, it seem my rabbit is more precious than I though" said the king with MC's hand on his lip.

"No, don't Ahh~~" though the MC with blushing face.

ME: I feel the chill here. aren't that mean the king let her touch his crest knowing that MC can disappeared if she not precious enough.

Dex-chan lover
That Queen was retarded.
She told her most LOYAL servant to do the deed, but tries to kill both later.

She could have just ordered the mother around in order to control the future King.

Wait so he wants her to get married to his brother but also doesn't want to give her away??? I'm confused.....
Or was it like don't marry my brother but be like my concubine???

@linnil yeah I thought about that too. I choose to interpret that as the rabbit not getting spooked and running away, rather than dying.

Dex-chan lover
@Khulmach

It's your typical harem plot. She had trouble having a child, so she got the servant to bear a heir. But later she had her own child. So of course, she wanted him to be the next king, and therefore first set about framing and executing the mother to eliminate support for her child's rival (and by extension discrediting the mother's child and thus reducing support for him to become the next king), then moved in for the kill. And that mother was just a servant, so many nobles would feel no guilt at all about eliminating her and her child once they became an obstacle for her own ambition.

aaaaaaaaaa I really hope this series doesn't get dropped I wanna see what happens next! Thank you guys for the update as always ^^

Wow. Just WOW. I mean Holy Shit. Is it ok for me to ship them when there is an age gap? But like they will make the greatest couple ever!! Please author, just please hear our prayers and make them real.

Well... There Are stories I'm not really into, but those at least have handsome sexy ML... But the king is not that handsome so... not to my tastes actually

It's funny how everyone cries about her age and all but everyone totally digged GOT when the characters were mostly children in the books, getting raped, married off and killed like cabbage :D Most people forgot that age in history was perceived different than now thanks to our advanced science and longer life-expectance. I actually really like how the king is interested in her but not in love. The way their relationship develops is way more believable than any other love at first sight story or how a tyrant suddenly changed gears and become an overly obsessed Yandere over the MC.

Group Leader
god bless whoever is redrawing for you guys. i saw that cityscape dialogue at the beginning and fr ya'll are amazing

Double-page supporter
I think they don't fit that well together... But I just can't get enough of the cute innocent maid setting! Love the story, thx for update~
Also any1 has any recommendations for similar setting?

Users who are viewing this thread