Love Quest for a Servant Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

@sqrt9 The writing made it sound like the Queen thought she was unable to get pregnant. It said she was "anxious" and that they had tried for a "long time." They also added that it was surprising that the Queen became pregnant at her "old age," but it doesn't look like a whole lot of time had passed since her maid's pregnancy.

Dex-chan lover
Can we please stop having the king perv on a little girl.

Fed-Kun's army
There's too many loli-romances out there in the shoujo world right now. I really hate it when its in the shounen world, but now I have to deal with it in the shoujo world? Again?

Superior uses his position to sexually harass an (underage) employee. Title VII lawsuit incoming.

This is certainly one of the manhua where almost everyone sex-assault the minor and gets away with it.

Dex-chan lover
i'd be fine if she was like 17-20 then she would've been an adult but ffs why is the king perving after a child wtf

Fed-Kun's army
they're both in positions of power over her lfdajkldsflkj poor nina SCREAMS??? but really, there are rumors already that the grand duke fell for her??? well he def has a crush so...

i feel so bad for the king's mother, she got murdered for following orders... SHE WAS HER MOST LOYAL MAID TOO, that queen SUUUUCKS. also, with that kind of past, it's no wonder the current king is so messed up. yikes.

i want more info on nina's abilities!!! it's got to be so frustrating for her to not even know those things about herself, either.

thanks for the update!! thank you for your hard work, and i hope you find people to help soon;;;

@gabeboi ikrr, i mean even though they’re only i believe 5 years apart, it’s still super weird. nina’s only 14 or 15 while the king is 19/20. They’re both in VERY different stages of life right now so it’s just so weird for the king to be doing something like that to Nina. if nina and the king were both adults i’d support them, but right now this just ain’t it.

THE EMPEROR IS SUCH A PLAYER!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Thank you for the translation?!! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Dex-chan lover
Seems like people just can't accept that sometimes being interested in someone doesn't automatically jump to being romantically interested in someone just because their genders are different. He is interested in her because she makes him feel less pain. Like I'm sorry but if in my life I felt constant pain and someone's touch made me not feel said pain I'mma be very interested in why the hell that is. That is where he is right now.

Hohoho
But she still looks too much like a kid for me to ship them... Can't wait for timeskip!

EYO THATS SOME NASTY PEDO SHIT RIGHT THERE KING BOI πŸ’€ STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW

Users who are viewing this thread